- Anarchists: so we’re very similar to communism in our origins and ideals but what we want are decentralized self-governed societies based on voluntary participation and principles such as an end to all forms of oppression, mutual aid and a division of labor and resources in which each works according to their ability and received according to their need. Basic elements of how we want to achieve that are an end to capitalism, seizing the wealth of the rich, and the abolition of the state, police and prisons but also the end of white supremacy, sexist, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, anti-semitism, speciesm and all systems of oppression in every part of our life as well as an immediate end to environmental polution and animal cruelty. This includes the distruction of gender roles, the nuclear family and other normative systems that sustain inequality. Practical tools are community organizing, transformative justice, direct action, militant anti-fascism, cooperative illegalism and solidarity with all opressed minorities. Further...
- Ancap: So, self-governed means no rules and lots of guns, am I right? Work or starve, am I right? Fuck taxes, am I right? Fuck regulations of any kind, am I right?
- Anarchists: No. It sounds like what you like is Capitalism with even less restrictions than there are now. That's exactly what we don't like.
- Ancap: No rules and lots of guns! Yay anarchism!
- Anarchists: *punches ancap*
How do the bros react to their girl buying them expensive gifts?