1) Always post the rules
2) Answer the questions the person who tagged you gave you, and write 11 new questions
3) Let them know you’ve tagged them
I was tagged by sixinchesdeepinmud
1. On holidays, do you prefer mountains or beaches?
Mountains… The silence, the view, the coldness. Yup that’s my thing. I’d rather sit with a hot cup of tea and a good book on a snowy mountain than to take a sunbath.
2. What is your greatest adventure so far?
I guess the sixteen-year-long friendship with my best girl was and is my greatest adventure. Though it wasn’t always easy our friendship won through all the difficulties and I’m really proud of that actually.
3.Coffee or tea?
Tea. All kinds of tea, from the classics to special flavours. My fav is black tea flavoured with vanilla.
4. Do you prefer classic books or e-readers?
Classic books. I can’t stand e-readers. I need to feel the pages between my fingers. I need to smell the book.
5. Your idea of perfectly spent time with your best friend is?
It’s not important what we do as long as we do it together, everything is perfect, but I guess we have the best time when we just sit there with cake and tea listening to old music and take a walk down memory lane.
6. Do you make new year’s resolutions?
I do but unfortunately most of them quickly fall down the wayside and I revert to the »bad« habits I have vowed to break.
7. What is your favourite memory from childhood?
It’s a vague recollection and it’s not like I could mention a specific day but I remember that till I was five or six my mom and me went every sunday in summer to the ice-cream parlor to buy four sundaes for my dad, my brother, my mom and me, then we went back and sat the whole afternoon in the garden, ate ice and played and yeah that’s definately my fav childhood memory.
8. If you had a chance to go back in time, in which historical period would you like to live?
Oh god, I can’t really decide here. I’m fascinated by many eras but I guess to really live in I would choose whether the edwardian era or georgian/regency era.
9. Who/what do you think you’d see in the Mirror of Erised?
My dad. He died a few days before my seventh birthday, and there’s nothing I’d wish for more than to see him again.
10. Are you more cinema-goer or theatre-goer?
Cinema, though I’d love to go to the theatre more often, but since I live in a smalltown with a really poor theatre program I don’t really have the chance.
11. Movie tie-in book covers: yay or nay?
More nay. But actually it depends. There are really good books with really bad covers (especially here in germany where the don’t just change the title – they don’t translate, they change – they rearrange the whole cover) like they did with the german version of Warm Bodies
in such cases I prefer the movie tie-ins.
1. What’s your favourite smell?
2. What was the happiest moment in your life so far?
3. Roses: red or white?
4. Most favourite book?
5. Favourite song at the moment?
6. What colour do your eyes have?
7. Would you rather travel on a ship or a plane and why?
8. Do you write letters or do you just text and phone?
9. Summer or Winter?
10. Favourite Quote?
11. Do you keep a handwritten diary?