5 Fictional Characters I Would Get Hot & Heavy With Tag
I was tagged by muh girl @sympxls . I could go on for hours about why I love these characters and want to jump their bones but I’ll just leave a favorite quote to keep it short and sweet.
1. DCI John Luther (Idris Elba): “I love to talk about nothing. It’s the only thing I know anything about.” & “Don’t you ever worry that you’re on the devil’s side without even knowing it?”
2. Marie Laveau (Angela Bassett): “When I plant a fat-ass cracker bitch, I expect her to stay planted, not come back up like goddamn ragweed!“
3. Earnest Marks (Donald Glover): “I just keep losing.” & “Sexuality is a spectrum, you can really do whatever you want.”
4. Rosalee (Jurnee Smollett-Bell): “I ain’t just a name on a slave bill. I ain’t just a runaway. And I ain’t just five thousand dollars.”
5. Trevor Noah (I say he counts since it’s technically a character he plays on The Daily Show): “I never thought I’d be more afraid of police in America than in South Africa. It kind of makes me a little nostalgic for the old days back home.”
Honorable Mention: Garnet (is it weird I crush on an animated character? I mean they’re all fictional… don’t judge me!!!)
Could Someone Just Download All The Things and Send it to me Please?
Kidding of course. I swear I’ll never catch up. I remember when I had to go back and download all the things I wanted for TS3 over again, it took me less than a month. I’ve been at this TS4 downloading spree for… I think going on four months now? It’s getting ridiculous. LMAO. Oh well, here’s to another day.
Has this happened to anyone else? I’ve never seen this before. That’s clearly just a bunch of spam likes and they also don’t show up in my activity feed, just on the post… um… it makes me just a wee bit nervous like I don’t know how concerned I should be about this.