You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people.
first love - adele i’m a cuckoo - belle and sebastian (op 48) nocturne no. 2 in f# minor- frédérick chopin faster than the speed of night - bonnie tyler get home - bastille black wave/bad vibrations - arcade fire cigarettes and chocolate milk - rufus wainwright sweet dreams - beyoncé tree hugger - antsy pants untouchable face - ani difranco
this is somewhat representative of the music i like tbh. i literally listened to every one of these songs to the end.
Rule 2. Answer the questions, then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3. Tag 11 people.
Rule 4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. If you were offered to go on one adventure with the Doctor, where would you go? I wouldn’t. I can’t fucking run I’m an overweight asthmatic with hay fever who smokes. I’d die in less than 15 minutes on an adventure with the Doctor. If I wasn’t those things though? Assuming everything on the show is the true future I’d go to the last New Earth. The last planet we ever colonised and called earth.
2. Favorite song? Tiny Dancer - Elton John. Maybe. I don’t know it’s a hard question but that’s the first one that came to mind
3. What would you do if you if you were told you were going to die tomarrow? I would curl up into a ball and cry a lot. I’d hug my family. And phone my friends and wail at them until they hung up on me because they couldn’t understand me and then I’d text them about my impending nihility and tell them I love them.
4. Would you be willing to date someone of the same sex? I’m gay.
5. Who are your favorite poets? I’m not really that into poems but I really like this one called Half-Caste by John Agard according to google. So I guess him?
6.Favorite book? Woah Nelly that’s not a question I can put one answer for. The Harry Potter series basically shaped me into who I am today. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy taught me Sci-fi didn’t have to take itself seriously. Stardust taught me adults could have fairy tales too. An Abundance of Katherines made me feel a tiny bit better about dying because I’m an Athiest. There are so many books that are important to me. This is the best answer I can give.
7. Favorite Movie? Howl’s Moving Castle or Princess Mononoke. I can’t choose. But they’re both amazing
8. What if your celebrity crush asked you out (dream big, girls) ? I would not take them seriously for about half an hour probably. Then I’d say yes? I don’t think Joseph Gordon-Levitt is gay though.
9. Would you get a tattoo? And what would it be? I would not. First of all I fucking hate pain and needles so I would not enjoy the process. Second of all I would be bored with it within a month. Possibly a week.
10. Would you date someone with selfharm scars? I did. I would again. Why would that be a problem?
11. On a scale of 1-10, how trusting are you? I’m pretty trusting. I’d say about a 8. So if you account for the probability that I just think highly of myself probably a 7.
I have to make new questions??? This is the worst.
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. What is your favourite quote?
3. Would you describe yourself as more logical or more emotive?
4. Who is your personal hero?
5. What is your favourite animal?
6. If you could only drink one thing for the rest of time what would that be?
7. If you could be one fictional character in any medium who would you be and why?
8. Describe to me your favourite pair of shoes.
9. Do you want children?
10. After you are gone, what is the aspect of your personality that you would most want people to comment on that they missed about you?
11. A wizard has just turned you into a whale. Is this awesome? y/n