The flashing lights headed towards Tom’s direction as he stood along the red carpet with his hand around his costar’s waist. He looked in her direction and noticed the smile on her face was fake. Almost everyone has a fake smile around the paparazzi and it was rare to find someone actually enjoying it. There once was a time when Tom could genuinely smile in front of cameras but that time is long gone.
Here’s the notice from Gekkan Shounen Magazine about “Noragami”‘s hiatus:
Apology for Hiatus Due to circumstances, the scheduled publication of “Noragami” chapter 75 will not be appearing in this issue. We are deeply sorry to all our readers who are fans of the series. Our respectful apologies. -Gekkan Shounen Magazine Editorial Department
“Noragami” is not listed in the back of the magazine as appearing in the next issue, so for now my expectation is that will be on hiatus next month as well.
Ok,so just hear me out. Just imagine some magazine editor notices Chat’s amazing “model body” and wants him on the front cover and wants to interview him. Chat,of course,accepts and models for cover and does the interview. When the magazine goes out Marinette gets one because her partner in crime begged his sweet lady to get one. She reads the interview and decides to put the pictures of her partner on her wall (besides the multiple pictures of Adrien). She stands back and admires the pictures. Then it strikes her….Chat, her lovable, cheesey ass partner in crime is a lot like Adrien. The poses Chat strikes are similar to Adrien. The interview answers are also very similar to Adrien’s life too (the interview asked personal question like what Chat does when he’s not Chat and other basic things). Once this all processes through Marinette’s head she is blushing furiously and having a heart attack the only word that comes out of her stunned face is “shiiiiiiiiit”
Top 3 Minor Characters the Anan staff wouldn’t like to be hugged by
1 – The Oil Magnate
Cruelly leading you on, then running off right before the
crucial moment, the worst kind of guy. He said that Totoko reeks of fish, but wouldn’t
he reek of oil pretty badly?
2 - The
Pitcher from the Fourth Galactic University Affiliated High School
To begin with, that shape, is he even a man… let’s put those
doubts aside. Anyway, from a looks point of view, most girls would find it challenging.
3 – Man
One of the bosses at the Black Factory the brothers worked at
after being introduced by Iyami. He doesn’t take any questions, but he looks
like he’d be quite forceful in bed, so we’d pass.
No, because he seems annoying award - Jiguzou
In addition to not being able to tell Osomatsu and the
others apart, he asks very one sided questions. Looking at the way he confronts them without
any variation, we feel like he’d pester you incessantly about something
pointless, so we’re kind of on the fence.
No, because they don’t seem like they have enough stamina
award – Hijirisawa Shounosuke and Hatabou’s Elderly Secretary
No matter what they say, physical strength is important. When it comes down to that, unfortunately, we
have to start by removing the old people from our list of people we’d like to
be hugged by. We’re sorry, old guys. Though it does seem like Hijirisawa has
enough energy to run around…
No, because he seems too gaudy award – The God of Mixers
The mysterious god who appeared before Todomatsu as he was
struggling with the choice of who to take with him to a mixer. He holds
chopsticks in one hand, on permanent standby to play the Ousama Game (party game
in which a “king” randomly selected with chopsticks issues orders to other
players.) And the biggest issue is that sash. Is he planning on using them all in
one night…? He’s nothing but a perverted hermit.
How would Jumin, V, Saeran, Seven and Zen react to MC having a phobia of abandonment? @rikkachloechan
I swear I didn’t just disappear. But guys the blog’s nearing 500 followers, so what do you think I should do? Shoot me an ask ^^
- He was getting up to head to his morning classes, when you reached out a hand and grabbed him by a wrist
- “Yoosung… Don’t leave me…” You mumbled, eyes squeezed shut in pain
- He stayed frozen in an awkward half sitting pose, watching you as you tossed and turned, muttering one name repeatedly. “Yoosung”
- Yoosung wasted no time in jumping at you and enveloping you in a hug, waking you up
- You looked at him with teary eyes, round with surprise “Y-Yoosung?”
- “You had a bad dream, didn’t you? So I’m going to stay with you until you feel better~” He beamed, holding you closer
- “Yoosung are you using this as an excuse to skip classes?” You giggle, looking at him.
- He avoids your gaze. “…pfft… nooooo….?”
- Your body wracked with sobs as the magazine cover mockingly stared at you
- Zen was on the front cover, with another woman. You hadn’t read a single word of the article, since just the picture caused you to burst into tears
- When Zen came home, his smile dropped off his face as he noticed the magazine
- He immediately rushed towards you, sliding beside you on the couch as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders
- “Babe… Did the cover cause a misunderstanding?” He wiped your tears with a thumb
- “Z-Zen, please… Don’t leave me.” You choke out between sobs, and Zen just hugs you
- “Don’t worry. You’re my princess, and you’re always the only one I want.” He mutters into your ear, keeping a tight grip of you
- You rock around on the office chair, watching Jaehee fly through documents
- “Hey Jaehee, do you ever think of leaving me?” You ask her cautiously, and the storm of typing stops
- “MC, what is this all of a sudden? Are you feeling insecure?” Jaehee turns around, meeting your eyes as she pushes up her glasses
- “Just… You’re so efficient and hardworking… I don’t feel good enough.. But please… don’t leave me!” You cast your eyes downward, feeling yourself tear up
- A creak fills the room as she pushes back her chair, walking over to you and kneeling down
- Holding one of your hands in both of hers, she looks up at you from her kneeling position
- “I would never leave you. You showed me how much happiness every day can contain, just by being by my side.”
- You were lying in bed, thinking, when you began to think about the man sleeping beside you
- He was dependable, dedicated, and even kind. So why was he with you?
- Before you knew it, you began to cry.
- Jumin opened his eyes, holding you by the arm and turning you to face him. “Why are you crying?”
- “What if you r-replaced me? Replaced me with s-someone who matches you in rank and skill..?” You manage to say through sobs.
- He sighed, pulling you in for a soft kiss
- “Did that not work? I was trying to show my love for you…” He mumbled to the top of your head, still holding you close to him as a smile began to form on your tear-stained face
- “…Seven… Don’t leave me….” You mumbled in your sleep, causing the redheaded hacker to jerk his head up from the computer
- Pushing his glasses up, he smirked, turning around on his chair
- He jumped onto the bed, nearly crushing you
- “Seven! What are you doing?” You yell, suddenly fully awake. Seven only gave you a grin in response
- “Hm? I’m just doing what you asked me to do a few seconds ago~” He says in a singsong voice, falling beside you on the bed and pulling you close
- “Y’know, I need to work right now. But because you asked me to stay with you, I’m going to bring you with me!” Before you could complain, Seven picked you up bridal style, setting you down on his lap in front of his computer
- He hummed as he worked, smiling down at you every few seconds until your eyes closed
Summary:He is the definition of high class smart ass, swimming in Dom Pierre Pérignon champagne and has never seen the shadow of poverty. She is underprivileged, lives in a messy dorm room on sale and struggles working as an assistant after being thrown out of college. But how will they collide when Luke makes Y/N pregnant after a drunkenly one night stand?
Anonymous:Can u do a fanfic where Spence is dating a famous girl but keeping it secret from the team until they are reading the paper and see a guy that looks super similar to Spencer, and also the girl is Derek’s celebrity crush?? Weird I know ahha
JJ cheerfully walked through the bull pen, placing a magazine on Derek’s desk, grinning smugly at him.
“I’m afraid little miss famous is taken.” JJ chuckled, sitting at her desk opposite his. Derek shook his head in amusement, scoffing dramatically.
“Aw, man. Who is the lucky guy?” Derek questioned, glancing down at the magazine curiously but there was only a picture of Y/N at the front.
“I have no idea, just saw the article title,” JJ grinned, “Y/N’s drunken antics with mysterious man.” She recalled, laughing softly. Derek grinned, leaning back and flickering through the magazine to be met with a familiar looking man. Immediately, Derek frowned, inspecting the image more carefully.
“Everything okay, is he cute?” JJ questioned, humour playing at her gentle voice but quickly drifted off at Derek’s intense stare.
“Take a look at this.” Derek uttered, making JJ meet his side instantaneously, gasping at the image of Y/N kissing a man that looked eerily like Spencer.
“No, it can’t be. I mean alcohol and physical contact are not Spencer’s thing, what-so-ever.” JJ speculated, giggling at Derek’s defeated expression. Suddenly, Spencer staggered through the elevator, hair tangled and dark circles shadowing his deep eyes. JJ’s eyes widened at the sight of him, gaze flickering between his clothes and the image.
“Rough night, Spence?” JJ asked, attempting to muffle her laughter when Spencer winced at her loud voice before slouching at his desk.
“No, just didn’t sleep well. I would appreciate it if you didn’t shout though.” Spencer lied, avoiding JJ and Derek’s stares. JJ smirked at Derek, taking the magazine and pushing it in front of Spencer.
“Oh, I know.” JJ replied smugly. In effect, Spencer’s eyes widened at the image, closing the magazine immediately. Derek’s eyes were fixated on Spencer’s hung over form, still not processing the information.
“How long?” Derek questioned, amusement dominating his voice as Emily wandered over to them, curious about Spencer’s hunched form. Spencer flinched, closing his eyes while his fingers massaged his temples.
“8 months.” Spencer muttered, making Emily frown.
“Wait, what? Spencer has a girlfriend?” Emily urged, lips parted when JJ nodded at her.
“Y/N. Derek’s little crush.” JJ informed, smiling widely. Emily laughed loudly at Derek’s defeated form, noticing the magazine closed in front of Spencer. She snatched the magazine from his desk, quickly flicking through the pages.
“No way! Hold on, did you say you were a germaphobe? You’re tongue is very deep in her-” Before Emily could finish, Spencer groaned, pulling the magazine away from her.
“Shut up.” He uttered, bowing his head to hide the mischievous smile playing at his lips.
Summary: “In some cases, these close binary systems can exchange mass, which may bring their evolution to stages that single stars cannot attain.”
You and Jaebum have been dating forever when Mark Tuan shows up in your classroom. You’ve always been against change - a bit debilitating, being a writer - but for some reason this new kid has you thinking there might be an upside to chaos.
hc where one day kaneki raps gently on the bar’s of touka’s room and, when she looks up at him, he holds up a small plastic bag.
“good evening,” kaneki says, shyly.
“hey,” touka replies, carefully shoving a calendar underneath her pillow. “what’s up?”
“i…um…have a present for you. presents,” he amends, sitting beside her when touka sits up to make space for him.
he gives her the bag, which contains a handful of books and magazines.
“i noticed you read the same things over and over,” kaneki says. “so…i don’t know…maybe…”
“this is great,” touka confirms. “thanks.”
she sees his face color, a little. “no problem.”
she starts to rifle through them. it’s high-brow stuff, the stuff she often saw him toting into anteiku, or reading slowly aloud to hinami. short stories, poetry. touka starts to read a poem and finishes and then rereads it and then looks at it a little longer and kaneki laughs, nervously.
“sorry…if you don’t really like it, i can get something else.”
“it’s not that.” how to explain? she rubs her thumb across the side of the page.
“i’ve read a lot of stuff like this,” she admits finally.
back when the only way to touch him was by cracking open a book. back when the only way to hold him was by carrying more and more novels beneath yomo’s silent gaze to :re’s bookshelves. she sorted them by which ones she thought he would like more. she dog-eared the pages of certain passages and pieces that she thought he might favor, as if there was ever a possibility that she might ever discuss them with him. presently, she strokes a stanza. she feels his warmth beside her.
“oh,” he says. “you have?” his eyes brighten, instantly. she finds herself smiling, despite a sudden queasiness that she stabilizes herself against with a hand on her stomach. she feigns a yawn.
“i’m tired,” she announces, lying down on the cot. “why don’t you read me some?”
“okay,” kaneki says quickly. he shifts around as she gets settled, so that they are still touching. “um…do have any requests?”
“just read me your favorite one,” she says, closing her eyes. he starts, and —
perhaps it’s only because she’s read this piece before. but somehow — his recitation feels so familiar. like a sound she’s like heard often before. like the solid thunk that followed when she slotted a books into :re’s brimming shelves, filling them, completing them.
Trigger Warnings: Character deaths, pining, angst CENTRAL (hang on guys, we’re going for a ride)
A/N: This is my favorite fic that I’ve written for the write-a-thon, so I hope y’all like it. It’s based on a book called Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. I had to read it for school, and I absolutely love it. I definitely suggest reading it. (Forgive me for any errors, I just wanted to get this posted in time, haha.)
The car was silent as you drove down a road that cut through the middle of a corn field. You were preparing to take Daveed back home after your less than great meeting with Madame Samantha. Neither of you spoke a word for a long time. How could you? How could you hold a conversation full of small talk when you both knew your time together was wearing thin?
“Can you pull over?”
You turned to look at his expressionless face. “What?”
“I’m sorry. I just need to get out.”
You analyzed him carefully before pulling over. He unbuckled his seatbelt and leapt out of the car before you had the chance to ask him what was wrong (besides the inevitable). You allowed him to pace in front of the car as you leaned forward, placing you head on your arms that were rested atop the steering wheel. You stared at your thighs with a grimace on your lips. Soon, there’d be nothing left of either of you.