- Natasha: So how was the restaurant?
- Steve: SUCH A NORMAL TIME!
- Natasha: Why are you being weird?
- Tony: Steve and I kissed.
- Natasha: WHAT?
- Steve: To keep our cover from being blown, we didn't have a choice.
- Natasha: Tell me everything!
- Tony: Nat, it was just a kiss, okay? It was for work, it was nothing.
- Clint: Yeah, who cares about a kiss? Call me if you grab each other's asses.
I'm trying to get into your run of Young Avengers but the fact most if not all the protagonists look like reworks of older Marvel heroes is keeping me from being invested. It's obviously more my personal taste than a Marvel problem but it made me curious as to why doesn't Marvel come up with more original heroes that have nothing to do with the Avengers?