1. People who don’t respect time.
Cancelling meetings and plans at the last minute. Never being on time. Wasting my time because they can’t manage theirs.
2. People with a great sense of entitlement without having done anything to have one.
Not like that would justify the poor behaviour and attitude but at least that’s marginally less irritating.
3. People who aren’t straight when it comes to matters concerning money. Everyone works very hard to earn the money they have (or at least their parents do). I’m not a bad person if I want to keep the accounts straight and ask for the money you owe me. Nominal amounts are forgettable but not beyond a certain limit.
4. People who exercise their authority without accepting the responsibility that comes with it. Authority means nothing if you only use it to prove that you have authority.
5. People who are super intolerant to people who have different opinions and ideas than they do. People don’t have to conform to your beliefs for you to be nice to them.
6. People who are opinionated to a point where they shove their opinions down other people’s throats. Just because you believe in something you can’t pass a universal statement and except everyone else to believe in it too.
Exhibit A: everyone should be a vegan.
Live and let live, yeah?
7. People who think that being mean is being funny.
8. People who think that sarcasm is humour. While it may be one of the forms of humour, it definitely doesn’t equate to it.
9. People who are phsycially violent and aggressive.
There’s no excuse. Never.
It goes without saying that sexists, racists and homophobes aren’t on the list because it’s implied that I just can’t stand their kind. What kind of humans can?