10 questions for readers/writers
Thank you @writingdella for tagging me! :D
Rules: always post the rules, answer the questions given to you, write 10 questions of your own, tag 10 people.
1. Who is your favorite author/poet and why?
Don’t make me choose lol
2. Do you have a pre-writing/reading ritual? If so, what is it?
Nah. The words just come out of me whenever and I just pick up a book and start reading.
3. What project are you working on that you’re most excited about?
Nothing right now. It’s all pretty spontaneous.
4. What piece of literature has resonated most with you and why?
Oh wow, sooo many! Too many to think of right now. I really love books, if you can’t tell.
5. What is the best advice for life/reading/writing you’ve ever received?
Just to be true to myself, in all things.
6. If you could shadow anyone from any time period for one week, who would it be and what would you hope to learn?
Jesus. There’s so much to be learned, but I guess mainly how to love best.
7. Do you have a favorite fictional trope? What is it?
I really enjoy time travel stuff and epic adventures.
8. If you could change anything about society, what would it be and why?
Oh boy, where to begin? Lol. I suppose eliminate the hate. I think it’s the basis for most of the world’s problems.
9. What is your favorite book/series?
It’s been awhile since I read a series and I’m blanking
10. What major influences have made you who you are as a person/reader/writer?
Depression and anxiety have affected me in every aspect of my life perhaps more than anything.
1. Do you write/read books every day?
2. What genre(s) appeal to you most?
3. Is there a book you wish you’d written? If so, what is it?
4. Libraries…yea or nay?
5. Used books…yea or nay?
6. Are you a sucker for an eye-catching cover?
7. What author, living or dead, do you most wish you could be besties with?
8. Is there any author whose writing style you wish to emulate in some way?
9. Fiction or nonfiction?
10. If you were to write a memoir of your year so far, what would its title be?