Tips for people new to bullet journaling?
- don’t stress about whether or not it’s “perfect” or “pretty”
- they do not have to be an elaborate thing. it’s literally nothing more than a glorified to-do list in a notebook.
- however, if you want to make it pretty, by all means, go ahead and do whatever you want
- you do not have to make yours look like other people’s
- the only person you’re making this for is yourself
- any old notebook will do. it doesn’t have to be a $$$ notebook ! i’ve seen ppl use a simple math notebook or even make digital versions
- don’t make your key too complicated because it’ll feel bothersome
- stickers are an easy way to make your spreads look pretty + take up empty space that you don’t want + cover up mistakes
- same with post-it notes
- magazines are good sources for inspiration since they balance both text and images
- i get my own inspiration from quotes and colors
- bullet journaling is not suited for everyone. if you find that you’re forcing yourself to do it, then move on to something else more worth your time