CIBR-JP030 幻獣機ライテン Genjyuuki Raiten (Mecha Phantom Beast Raiten)
Level 4 WIND Machine-Type Effect Monster
(1) You can discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 “Mecha Phantom Beast Token” (Machine/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0), also, for the rest of this turn, you cannot use monsters (other than “Mecha Phantom Beast” monsters) as Material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon.
(2) This card’s Level is increased by the total Levels of all “Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens” you control.
(3) While you control a Token, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
Note: This card is named after theMitsubishi J2M Raiden and the Japanese Marten (called “Ten” in Japanese)
Flashcards from a looong time ago! In terms of studying for tests, I usually just read over homework and notes the day before, as that’s good enough for me. But I’m taking AP Physics C so for this test I redid homework problems and did review sheets and even wrote these note cards! And I still bombed it. Sigh…why is it such a difficult class T.T
Also for you senior (12th grader) folks living in the US, March 30-31 aka doomsday approaches. Hope y’all get into nice colleges T.T
Here’s a few steps to get some perfect straight-As!
Preview your classes: this might sound silly to some of you, but honestly it helps a lot. Try to force yourself to read through your textbook or notes that you know your teacher will be teaching the day before class, so that you can have a slight idea of what’s going to happen tomorrow. Try highlighting the texts, or, if you’re feeling in the mood, do some outlining! Trust me, you will be so much more confident in class and that will also help you to only jot down things that’s not in your textbook. Lazy people are in fact the ones who do the prep work because they want to save time in the future!
Take class notes: Having previewed your class, you’ll realise class is in fact quite fun (shocker here). When your classmates are trying so hard to copy everything down from the powerpoints, you only have to write down things that aren’t included in your notes/textbooks. And, since you should have figured out the things you didn’t understand the night before, you can pay more attention on those parts during class, or even ask your teachers about it!
Outline Notes: When you’re home after school (preferably) or during the weekend, try to combine your class notes and textbooks together and make your perfect outline notes. Do your outline notes after every class instead of waiting till your teacher finishes a chapter/section. It will help you to keep track of your classes!
Study guides: After a chapter/section, it’s good to narrow it down to a nice and simple study guide. Try to omit information that’s already in your brain from your outline notes and reorganize it into a study guide. The whole process will help you to review the knowledge once again and at the same time give yourself some good source for studying for finals.
Index cards: this should be the last step. I usualy prepare index cards when I’m studying for a test. Before the test, I will use my study guide to study, and write down key information (either some main points or parts that I can hardly remember) onto the index cards. The night before/ the morning before the test, the only thing I’m holding is my index cards. So while all your pals are holding their large pile of notes and cramming in the hallways, you can confidently walk with only some cards!
In that case, you’ve basically gone through the same knowledge five times (wow). Honestly though, it doesn’t take much time each and trust me, you’re going to benefit from it SO MUCH MORE! It’s only a matter of habit! Good luck!
It’s one AM and these kinda just popped into my head LETS GO
• Connor fails his suicide attempt, Zoe finds him in his room about a minute after Connor swallowed a fuck ton of pills
•Evan hears about this cause Connor is always a main source of gossip at the school
• especially for Jared
• Evan thinks about when he failed his suicide attempt and knew, at least partly, how Connor felt
• Evan, knowing he wouldn’t be able to just walk up to Connor and start talking, starts writing letters
• Dear Connor Murphy, I heard what happened and I want you to know, I failed as well over the summer
• Evan always signing them as Sincerely Me
• Connor getting the first letter five days after he leaves the hospital, two days after he goes back to school
• Connor reading it, and thinking
• maybe I’m not completely alone
• Evan writes Connor a letter every Tuesday and Thursday
• Whenever Connor ditches school he makes sure it isn’t a Tuesday or Thursday
• Evan mentions things that go on in his life, how he wishes he could stand up for himself, how he wishes he could help his mother, how he wishes he could talk to the girl he likes
• Connor starts to develop feelings for the mystery writer but ignores it cause
• A. Who would like him
• B. I don’t even know who writes the letters, how the fuck can I be in love
• Evan slowly starts to make sure Connor is doing okay when ever Connor actually shows up to his math class
• Evan slowly starts to realize that he doesn’t like Zoe as much, but why?
• Evan shoots up in bed one night thinking
• Fuck. I like the school stoner
• Evan then slaps himself cause that’s not all that Connor is
• his mom hears him talking to himself and asks if everything is alright
• Evan quickly shouts back a yes, and gets back in bed, still thinking of Connor Murphy
• the last day of school before Christmas Break, Evan leaves a small gift at Connors locker and a note even though it’s Friday
• he’s surprised to see that Connor also left a gift at his locker for the mystery writer
• Evan puts it under the tree
• Heidi asks where it came from and Evan starts blushing and stuttering and mumbling about how he writes letters to Connor Murphy
• Heidi sees the light in her sons eye that hasn’t been there in years
• She bakes cookies for Evan to give to Connor
• Evan brings the cookies to the Murphy’s house, rings the door bell and runs
• Cynthia opens the door to see a plate of cookies and card saying ‘Dear Connor Murphy, have an excellent Christmas, sincerely me’
• Cynthia is super excited cause she believes that Connor has an actual FRIEND
• Cynthia takes the cookies up to her sons room
• Connor opens the door, glaring at his mother, and then he sees the cookies and the note card
• he picks it up and reads it quickly before blushing and grabs the plate, shutting his door
• on Christmas Evan opens Connors present last and is very happy to see that it’s a tree encyclopedia with a note that said ‘you always talk about how you love trees so, here’ and on the other side is a beautifully drawn tree
• CONNOR MURPHY CAN DRAW SO FUCKING WELL AND EVAN JUST MELTS AT THE TREE AND HE INSTANTLY PINS IT TO HIS WALL
• Connor opens his gift in his room, and is surprised to see two new black sweatshirts and a bottle of black nail polish, the saying ‘Dear Connor Murphy, your sweatshirts seem to have a lot of holes, I didn’t know if it was for comfort or what but I got you a new one. Oh and I really like your nails so here’s some more polish, sincerely me’ Connor actually smiles, and he feels all warm inside AND WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS WHAT THE FUCK
• Jared eventually finds out that Evan writes Connor letters cause he saw the tree on the wall while Evan was getting snacks and flipped it over and read the note
• he immediately asked Evan who it was from
• Evan blushes and mumbles Connor
• Jared demands a wider explanation
• he doesn’t stop teasing Evan about it
• At school Jared starts acting funny around Connor and Connor starts to freak out cause
• SHIT IS JARED THE LETTER GUY
• but he calms down for a second when Jared accidentally spills the beans
• Connor was reading another one of Evans’s notes, Jared walks up to him with a shit eating grin and says
• 'Another love note from Evan Tree Boy Hansen I see.’
• Connor is instantly relieved they’re not from Jared
• he then freaks out cause THE CUTE QUIET DORKY NERD THAT SITS BEHIND ME IN MATH WRITES ME FUCKING LETTERS
• Connor corners Evan after school
• Evan is nervous cause he thinks Connor hates him.
• he is pleasantly surprised when Connor gives him a quick thank you before dashing off
• Connor then starts to write Evan letters on Wednesdays and Fridays. Monday’s are the chill day
• Connor finally accepts that he totally loves Evan but he still thinks that Evan could never like him that way, especially since the guy Evan mentions in his letter can’t be him
• beautiful brown hair? Nope
• gorgeous blue eyes that seem to have a hint of brown in the left one? Well yes but they aren’t gorgeous, his are hideous
• a face that was crafted by God himself? Absolutely not
• Evan starts to wonder if Connor wants to be friends with him and asks him exactly that in a letter
• Connor replies with a 'no shit’ and his phone number
• Evan was ecstatic when they hung out for the first time
• so was Connor
• and their moms
• at the end of senior year, Evan tells Connor that he has to take a gap year to save up money
• Connor decides he’s not going to college without Evan as he doesn’t know how to make friends and he was just fucking lucky with Evan
• They were hanging out at Evans house the next winter and they both had a few drinks cause what 18 year old doesn’t drink. Evan isn’t THAT innocent guys
• they both tell each other that they like one another and share a small kiss that they both have wanted for a while
• they fall asleep on the couch, holding each other
Imma stop there. Feel free to add on, that was insanely long and I might write an actual thing for this?