Hey beauty, its look likes you are a little INTJ/INFJ expert, kind of, you know what i mean :D ... did you?! Anyways, I dk if I´m INTJ or INFJ, i read a lot about this topic, about the difference and feel connected with both characters (from movies etc. For example from you blog). Could you give me a clear answer? I know, I´m a stranger... but perhaps my blog help, I think a (good) blog is sort of a mirror. Have a nice day, bye. P.s: Sry for my bad EN ;)
Introverted Intuition: The Te/Fe Difference
Extraverted Thinking (INTJ)
- Only care for the opinions of what they perceive to be their intellectual equals
- To try and reach people for them to understand their ideals and sell them feels like they are watering down their initial ideas. They feel in order to communicate with others they are dumbing it down.
- Skeptical approach to reality
- Want to know how things work and what they are like under varying circumstances.
- Impatient with wasted motion, words, and emotion. Hard to read them.
- Value both elegance of form and subtlety of expression
- Need to understand another perspective by analyzing it’s limitations
- Don’t take criticism of ideas personally. Actually see the judgments of others as a limitation of that other person’s assumptions and expectations.
- Not confident in purely social situations.
- Can be short with others, impatient with them.
- Deal with feelings by formulating and explaining them to themselves in order to know what to expect in the future.
- Try to make relationships predictable.
- Sense of unexpressed is impersonal and causal.
- Motivated by intellectual challenge.
- Interest in the precision of language.
Extraverted Feeling (INFJ)
- Needs encouragement and approval
- Can be reluctant to ask questions about self that destroy their self-image
- When the INFJ tries to explain their ideas to people and reach out to them they feel like they are inauthentic or hypocritical.
- Can seem more outgoing (often seem more outgoing than INTJs)
- Have a personal approach
- Seem more outgoing
- Can sympathize and are perceptive listeners
- Sense of the unexpressed is intensely personal and oriented by emotional awareness.
- Can try to develop Te, but use Fe defensively to justify their feelings.
- Articulate in their resistance to others and their analysis of them
- Wounded by criticism
- Need to have meaning in the work they do
- More likely to personalize their skills
- Point out discrepancies between stated beliefs and actual behavior
- Conflict of maintaining harmonious relationships and expressing emotional truth
- Genuine romantic: frustrated by cultural myths in the guise of objective fact.
- Sensitive to nuance and suggestions, relying on the unexpressed
- Interested in metaphor and multiple layers of meaning
- Value the art of allusion
- Want to be liked, but afraid of being hurt
- More likely to be drawn to dysfunctional people, romanticizing that they see something that others cannot
Lists helped to be composed by the writings of Lenore Thomson.