Just had a conversation w some friends about the shit they did back in high school when they were mad at their parents.
Now, because I am a huge nerd, the first place my brain went to upon hearing this was ~Shakespeare~. More specifically, the fact that everything they described sounded like something Hamlet would ABSOLUTELY do.
So, in no particular order, Hamlet would totally try to spite his mother and uncle by:
- Hiding in a basement closet for three hours
- Stealing all the toilet paper from his parents bathroom and hiding it under his bed, thus giving himself and endless supply of toilet paper and making his parents have to buy more
- Stealing his uncles phone, re-setting his ringtone to trap rap, and then calling him at inappropriate times
- Going out at 3 am and driving the family car around the block JUST because they said he couldn’t borrow it
- Letting a stranger use their bathroom
- Having sex on his parents bed (probably with Horatio)
- Giving a blowjob (probably to Horatio) in the laundry room while his parents ate dinner literally two rooms over
- Have sex in the back seat of his uncles car (probably with Horatio)
- Just lots of sex having at inappropriate times or places
- Wearing tacky mismatched outfits for the sake of pissing off his parents
- Eating loudly
- Purposefully using up the hot water
- Slowly, over the course of several weeks, changing where everything is in the kitchen