Things I'm so glad I started doing:
1. Stopping the self-pity party.
2. Allowing people to tell about their problems without telling them about mine.
3. Realizing I’m not the most important person ever to exist.
4. Stopping making everything about me.
5. Letting other people have their time in the spotlight.
6. Shutting my mouth for once.
7. Not giving my opinion on everything.
8. Letting people be.
9. Deciding to be happy because it is a choice.
10. Stop caring what other people think of what I look like.
11. Realizing who my true friends are.
12. Taking care of myself.
13. Spending time with myself by myself