Hey Hey Hey! Imagine a 3rd year U.A. class with the haikyuu boys. How would the dynamics be? Who is what kind of hero? I really don't care which characters you write about. Feel free to use your favourite ones :) Love your writing keep up it up ❤️
I’m just going to do the third year captains. For the sake of length.
- Alias: Emoticon
- Quirk: Emote
- His Quirk is an emitter type that changes and fluctuates along with his emotions. Based on what he is feeling and how powerful his emotion is, his power can grow or dwindle exponentially. Different emotions evoke different abilities.
- Bokuto has an incredibly powerful Quirk when he is experiencing positive emotions, but his tendency to get down on himself which can be very dangerous in a combat situation.
- He is part of the Big 3 in his third year class.
- Bokuto is the type to act first and ask questions later. He has great instincts and reflexes so his head-first attitude usually works out for him.
- He has the smile and demeanor of a real hero. His grin has the ability to raise people up and give hope.
- But he has the tendency to get dejected which influences his Quirk
- Bokuto gets along with almost everyone in his class. Although Ushijima finds him annoying
- Alias: Black Cat
- Quirk: Shadow
- Kuroo has an emitter-type Quirk that allows him to control and manipulate shadows. His Quirk provides him with strong attack and defense and stealth. Opposite to what people think, his weakness is not light. In fact, the stronger and brighter the light, the darker the shadow. His weakness is pitch blackness when there aren’t any shadows to manipulate.
- His biggest concern is that he doesn’t look enough like a hero. People say that he looks like a dishonest person, even though he is the friendliest person in his class.
- He is a flexible guy and he is pretty crafty, capable of thinking up plans on the spot. His flexibilty allows him to be paired with anyone (anyone who can tolerate his sly, scheming nature)
- Kuroo gets along well with Bokuto and they work well together when they’re in combat.
- Alias: Grand King
- Quirk: Puppet Master
- He has an emitter-type Quirk that allows him to control anything that he touches. He has small pads at his finger tips that allow him to activate his Quirk, and all five pads must touch the object that he wants to control. Oikawa can control anything, bringing even rocks and trees to life to fight for him. He can control non-sentient materials for a maximum of two hours. Controlling people or anything with its own will is much more difficult. He moves his fingers like a puppet master when he activates his Quirk.
- Oikawa is more shady than his appearance would let on. It is said that he has the mental manipulation of a villain.
- His classmates always joke about being glad that he’s on their side because he is such a formidable opponent.
- He is another member of the Big 3 in his third year class.
- Oikawa is quite popular with most women and some men.
- He has a naturally charming smile and a sweet voice.
- He has the perfect public personality of a hero. Charming. Kind. Heroic.
- He works well with anyone, but has a set team that he click the best with. Ushijima is definitely not on that list.
- Alias: Lockdown; Dad (by classmates)
- Quirk: Barrier
- Sawamura has an emitter type Quirk that allows him to create force fields. He is able to create forcefields around anything that he can see. He can also manipulate the size of the shield by will. His forcefield can handle about 1000 N of force. He can make his barriers stronger by layering forcefield, but it wears him out. He can also use his forcefields to aid in maneuverability
- If Bokuto’s smile inspires hope, then Sawamura’s smile is a reassuring one. A smile that will put you at ease.
- He is very reliable and he can fit into any team.
- He is a glue that holds people together.
- Many people look to Sawamura for comfort and they rely on him
- He specializes in defense and rescue.
- Sawamura likes his hero name, but he ends up being referred to as Dad by his class and teammates. They say it so often that it ends up leaking into the media, and civilians start calling him “Dad”
- Alias: Ace
- Quirk: Bone
- His Quirk is a transformation-type. Ushijima can manipulate the bones in his body, making them more dense for defense or lighter to increase his speed. Ushijima is a nearly impenetrable force in battle. He can handle over 4,000 N of force without flinching which is enough power to break a femur. He can also draw bones from his body to use them as weapons. Ushijima is nearly unbreakable as long as he has a sufficient amount of calcium and vitamin D in his system.
- He is the final member of the Big 3
- Ushijima is very powerful, but he lacks the personality of a hero.
- He is very blunt about everything.
- He isn’t reassuring and can’t raise hope with his personality
- But he is amazing at combat and this is what wins over a crowd: his strong will
- Ushijima is a bit of a loner in class. He is a quiet person and doesn’t care for interactions that he deems are unnecessary
- He isn’t excessively cruel to any of them, but he does say insensitive things at times