Are you doing the b99 head canons still? (I'm sorry I saw in in some tags and thought it was a really great idea, but if I'm too late that's ok:)) Cause I'd really like to see someone write some head canons for when Amy's pregnant and her and jake go to get the ultrasound and everyone's just really proud and happy and it's just a nice idea :))) You don't have to though, don't feel pressured if you don't feel like it!!
• Amy looked at every ultrasound clinic in town to find one that had an open slot at a time when nobody would be working. She was determined to make sure she could share this moment with everyone.
• Amy scheduled the ultrasound at 2pm. Jake was afraid he’d be late as usual so he made get there at noon. He was afraid Amy’d be uncomfortable in his smaller car so Terry offered to drive them in his minivan.
• Terry offered to give their child Cagney, Lacey, and Ava’s hand-me-downs. They don’t care if it’s a boy because honestly who cares if a male infant is wearing pink clothing. Jake: “F*** gender roles!” *puts hands on Amy’s belly* “I’m so sorry our baby had to hear that kind of language, but I feel very strongly about this issue”
• Since they showed up so early, they stop at a coffee shop near the clinic. Amy drinks water, and so does Jake. Jake gave up alcohol and caffine while Amy’s pregnant so she won’t be the only one suffering.
• Amy: “Jake, you can order coffee. You’re doing more than enough to help.”
Jake: “You’re about to squeeze a tiny human out of you. I should ask Charles to kick me in the groin as hard as he can while you’re in labor so we’ll be suffering together. The pain you’re going through is worse than anything, even worse than growing up without a dad.”
• Jake gets quiet and starts thinking to himself. Then he starts whimpering, then full on sobbing. Amy panics, asks what’s wrong. Jake chokes out “I always hated my dad for leaving me and mom. I know I’ll never do that to my family. I’ll always be there for my kid.”