Holy shit this has been sitting in my drafts for ages. Tagged by @skywalkerapologist.
Rules: Post 10 characters I would kiss and then tag 10 blogs!
1. Luke Skywalker (Star Wars). Obvs.
2. Sir Percy Blakeney (The Scarlet Pimpernel). Book version mostly, I’m not sure any of the filmed/tv versions have gotten it completely right (hey, Netflix, the time for a new Scarlet Pimpernel series is totally now please and thank you).
3. Bodhi Rook (Rogue One). Because Bodhi Rook is Bey, and needs to be kissed, often.
4. Westley (The Princess Bride). Just looooook.
5. Arthur Pendragon (Merlin). Because he’s right in my wheelhouse.
6. Charlie Young (The West Wing). Because we need a little Charlie in our lives.
Honorable mention for Gus from Psyche. Maybe I just want to kiss Dule Hill a little bit. And watch him tap dance.
7. Rory Williams (Doctor Who). Just because he’s so damn cute.
8. Randall Pearson (This is Us). I only just started watching this show but Sterling K Brown is very, very handsome and it would be weird if I said I wanted to kiss Chris Darden. And I really dig the glasses.
9. Greg Serrano (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend). Because while my usual type is the Big Damn Hero, every now and then I like a bit of the sarcastic bitter types (especially when they have amazing singing voices).
Oh yeah, and the tap dancing thing.
10. Fitzwilliam Darcy (Pride & Prejudice). Sometimes I like the broody types, too.