So… One year ago on the 27th of April 2016 I
joined Tumblr. And today is my One Year Anniversary of this hell-site! I
thought for a while about what I should do. I mean, it’s not every day do you celebrate
your one year anniversary. And I finally decided on Emoji inspired drabble
requests! (P.S: Sorry about the badly done, rushed graphic :] )
Send me aAsk, with any Ship of your choosing
and four emojis you want me to base the fic on
And most importantly: Have fun!!
Note: Please understand that it takes time to write so if your ask isn’t answered straight away do not panic. However if I haven’t answered it by the end of april shoot me a message and I’ll check if I’ve got it!
Thank you! (All asks will be answered at the end of the day, I have a few things to finish. Like a seven page Maths Assignment.)
Remember when Magnus and the others were calling forth the demon who had Clary’s memories and three needed to hold hands?
Magnus and Alec did so first. But when they did, they felt something, because the way Alec was almost panicking and Magnus’s expression lit up in understanding left no room for doubt. Maybe it was then that Magnus realized Alec’s conflicting feelings towards Jace. And Alec felt vulnerable and self-conscious because he felt how Magnus had probably seen right through him.
Thank you so so much for 4,8k followers guys, especially for everyone who gave a little promo, that was so sweet and helped a lot <3 I never thought I’d get here ever, it’s amazing. If there’s anything you’d like to see as celebration, do let me know c:
Just saw a shirt that says LGBT with pictures of the Statue of Liberty, a gun, the Bible, and Trump above each acronym… I can’t believe it took me THIS long to realize the Statue of Liberty is a lesbian.
the lovely @nanika67 tagged me in this game and it looks like fun questions so im gonna do it!! Are you named after someone? nope, my mother was just like ‘hey this is a cool name’ and went with it
When was the last time you cried? >.> i cry a lot, i cried yesterday because the bus home didn’t show up and I had to walk for over an hour in the rain
Do you like your handwriting? sometimes - i get a lot of compliments on it which is really nice :)
What is your favorite lunch meat? SALAMI. MOTHERFUCKERS. WHENEVER I VISIT MY PARENTS THEY ALWAYS BUY IN SALAMI LIKE “YOU CAN PUT IT IN SANDWICHES!!” AND THE FIRST NIGHT I’M THERE I ALWAYS DRINK TOO MUCH WINE AND EAT THE WHOLE FUCKING PACKET OF SALAMI ON ITS OWN BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE THE STUFF OKAY IM OBSESSED WITH SALAMI
Do you have kids? no, hopefully someday though!!
If you were another person, would you be friends with you? oh my gosh no i’m the worst i don’t understand why a n y o n e is friends with me
Do you use sarcasm? it’s my second favorite kind of -asm
Do you still have your tonsils? last i checked yes, unless the tonsil fairy has paid me a recent late night visit
Would you bungee jump? maybe!! it’s not a life dream or anything, but if the opportunity came up, i think i’d take it :)
What is your favorite kind of cereal? frosted flakes!! they don’t even need milk or anything, they’re delicious on their own
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? only if they’re like. the kind of shoes that go over the ankle and they’re impossible to take off without undoing the laces
Do you think you’re a strong person? i don’t even lift bro
What is your favorite ice cream? ok let me tell you a story. when i first started at my new job they took my photo and gave me a form to fill out with my personal details and asked me to write a couple sentences about myself, like what school i go to and my major and where i’m from. so i did all that but i wanted to add an interesting fact to make things Less Boring so i wrote that my favorite ice cream flavor was strawberry, which it is. anyways it turned out they were collecting all this information for their new employee email so they sent a couple hundred scientists a picture of my face with the caption ‘Rose who loves strawberry ice cream’ and people wONT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT
What is the first thing you notice about people? weirdly enough, their hair. i have no idea why but i always focus on hair so please don’t wear a hat when we first meet i’ll be very confused
What is the least favorite physical thing you like about yourself? my boobs tbh, they make it really hard for me to wear a lot of styles of strapless/formal dress without a bra
What color pants and shoes are you wearing now? a blue plaid skirt, black tights, pastel pink converse
What are you listening to right now? my biochemistry professor talking about strecker synthesis
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? on-line orange
Favorite smell? omg there’s this fridge in the lab i work in that smells so amazing and sometimes when i walk past i open it for a moment just to smell it
Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? asdfghjkl.; i hate talking on the phone but a couple weeks ago i was walking home from a party with my friends and when we reached the point where we had to go different directions annie made me call her and stay on the line until i got to my house so she knew i was safe <3
Favorite sport to watch? quidditch
Hair color? blonde, there’s a greenish-blue tint to the lower half that refuses to fade xD
Eye color? blue i think?? Do you wear contacts? nope, the One good thing about me is that i have perfect vision
Favorite food to eat? CHEESE. in many forms. pizza! grilled cheese! mozzarella sticks! cheesy garlic bread! mac n cheese! straight up blocks of cheese! it’s my fave omg give it all to me
Scary movies or comedy? i like both, but i’ll say comedy so long as it’s one that fits my sense of humor well
Last movie you watched? who killed captain alex, which is the most brilliant movie ever and you should research it because there’s a super awesome story about how it was made and how it got famous
What color of shirt are you wearing? a pale pink sweater :)
Summer or winter? summer because i like walking places and being able to plan my day and my outfits without having to worry about freezing to death when i step out the door
Hugs or kisses? both from aria pls
What book are you currently reading? omg i’m currently Not but i’m supposed to start reading the female man for my sci-fi book club
Who do you miss right now? aria <3 <3
What is on your mouse pad? damn what year is this?? i don’t have a mousepad but if i did, it would probably have castiel on it let’s be real
What is the last tv program you watched? the new episode of brooklyn nine nine :)
What is the best sound? misha collins’ voice
Rolling Stones or The Beatles? oh no. i’m not getting into this one. i know too many music snobs to dare share my opinion on this
What is the furthest you have ever traveled? i went to australia when i was 3 and nearly died of dehydration and all i remember is the hospital
Do you have a special talent? when i was in high school i could list the titles of every episode of csi las vegas in order, there were like ~250 episodes at this point, i would do it at parties while someone held the wikipedia page list and id get them all right?? but i think i forgot them now tbh Where were you born? a town called guildford, if anyone knows the hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy, that’s the place ford said he was from when he was trying to pretend to be a human
rules: answer the following questions then tag eleven people
1. subjects you’re taking? Subjects? Wow. I haven’t been asked this in a long time. Probably because I don’t go to school lmao.
2. biggest influence? The internet. Seriously, I know it’s probably unhealthy but I love the internet. (I’m not on 24/7 or anything like that.)
3. country you want to visit? Australia, Japan, India
4. favourite book? You know honestly, the last time I read an actual book, was when The Hunger Games was big back when I was in high school.
5. biggest motivation? My son, he keeps me pretty motivated.
6. what language do you want to learn? This is a hard one. I would love to learn a second language. If time allowed I guess I would probably learn Spanish. I know a little bit and can read it (I took a little bit of Spanish when I was younger) but I can’t understand everything I read. I just remember how to pronounce everything lol
7. halloween vs. christmas Halloween because I don’t have to go to a family gathering for that one. But I do love watching my son open presents on Christmas
8. how old are you? 22
9. favourite season? Spring. Minus the allergies
10. favourite band or singer? Changes too much for me to have an all time favorite but I’ve had Panic! At The Disco on repeat for three weeks now and I ain’t slowin down
11. have you had a good day today? I mean it’s been alright. It’s only 10 am haha
1. Are you named after anyone? No, my name is unique. You won’t find anyone else named it (well… not with the same spelling…). And before you ask, Lee is just an anegram for it. Only some off my closest friends on Tumblr know my full name.
2. When was the last time you cried? Tbh, last night. I’m a very insecure little Bean. I have a lot of self-doubt and someone said something that made me start to hate myself, and feel insecure so I cried.(I’m a very emotional person when I let the emotions show that it is)
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah…. No, I hate my handwritting it looks like chicken scratch (I wish I had curvy writing like my mums)
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Pork
5. Do you have kids? No, but I would like to adopt when I’m older. I’ve heard far to many horror stories about giving birth
6. If you were a different person would you be friends with you? Probably, I’m pretty Positive and Sarcastic and I tend to find myself to draw towards people like that. But on the other hand I’d probbaly hate to be friends with myself, cause we’d fight about the stupidest things, tbh.
7. Do you use sarcasm? Ahahaha, omg, no! I’ve never use Sarcasm ever! *looks into the camera like I’m on the office* Yes, Jan. I use Sarcasm.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep!
9. Would you bungee jump? Probably, but I’d scream a lot, and ring everyone I know before I jump and tell them I love them just in… case something happens
10. What’s your favorite cereal?Tbh, I actually like Museli better? With Greek Yodgurt and Blueberries. (god I’m a health freak)
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yeah… like never
12.Do you think you’re a strong person? I think so. I’ve seen a lot the past four years. I’ve faced near disability. I saw my mother almost die, seen my brother nearly die. Laid in bed for three months unable to walk. Had to give up my dream career. And I smiled through it all, so I suppose I’m tough? I hope.
13. What’s your favorite ice cream? meh, I don’t really like ice-cream all that much? I’m more of a Pie and Cream person. But, if I had to choose: Chocolate
14. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their smiles and eyes, I love seeing people smile. And if their smile is beautiful, I usually fall for them. Hard.
15. What’s your least favorite physical thing about yourself? Well, this is drepressing, shit. Um… my bowlegs? And how pale I am? I’m not sure, I don’t really like my body that much, lmao.
16. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? My lose, grey pajama pants, and no shoes, (it’s a lazy day for me)
17. What are you listening to right now? 7 Years-Lukas Graham
18. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Pink. Becuase there needs to be more Brightness in the world.
19. Favorite smell? Anything really: rain, jasamine, the smell of printer ink, a new artbook, new pens, ink, roses, or any type of flowers smell, the smell of home (I’m a Sap, I know), ect, ect.
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My Uncle, I vaguely recall calling him something rude (he was being an ass)
21. Favorite sport to watch? Running <3
22. Hair color? Honey-Brown/Blonde, I get asked if I dye it a lot. One lady once asked me how much it cost to keep such ‘great high-lights’ in my hair.
23. Eye color? Blue, (kind of similar to Misha Collins eye colour tbh)
24. Do you wear contacts? No, but I have a lovely pair of red glasses that make me look older.
25. Favorite food? Anything my mum cooks <3
26. Scary movies or comedy? Comedies! I’m a big scaredy cat, ahaha.
27. Last movie you watched? Fantastic Beasts (And Where to Find Them), it’s a beauiful movie. (I’ve watched it, like, 4000 times)
28: What color shirt are you wearing? Grey body, long black sleeves
29. Summer or winter? Winter!
30. Hugs or kisses? Hugs, so warm and comforting
31.Book you’re currently reading? The False Virgin-By the Medieval Murderers (You should all read it, it’s amazing)
32. Who do you miss right now? This sounds morbid, but I miss my old friend. Leilani. We were best friends for years, but something happened, and we drifted apart. I haven’t seen her in four years. Last I heard was that she was a part time Model.
33. What’s on your mouse pad? A Doddle a drew of Team Free Will, lmao
34. What’s the last tv program you watched? Doctor Who (Bill Pots is a f*cking queen, bless her for exsiting)
35. What is the best sound? The sound of your most loved ones heartbeat. It means their safe and sounds. It’s reasuring.
36. Rolling stones or The Beatles? The Beatles!
37. What’s the furthest you’ve ever traveled? I’ve spent Three days in a car and travelled 1,500 km to visit my sister.
38. Do you have a special talent? Urm, I’m okay at art?