Yandere Quartet Night Headcanons :
- Clingy Type Yandere
- Basically a parasite, where he is too affectionate and knows no personal space because in his mind his s/o is already his anyways.
- Uses his child-like innocence to his advantage, and also a way to guilt trip his s/o when they try to spend time with anyone except him.
- Like most Yanderes, he is among the most jealous and is so easily. If he so much as catches another person looking in the general direction of his s/o he immediately becomes upset with the person and his s/o for attracting someones attention, which could lead to “punishments”.
- Posessive Type Yandere
- Ranmaru is a special mix between Tsundere and Yandere, making him even more dangerous and unpredictable than most Yandere.
- Treats his s/o basically like a possession, not caring about the happiness of his s/o. He is also not above harming his s/o with punishments if they try to escape him or get too close to someone else.
- He is among the most violent and likely to act on impulse, so it would be wise to walk on egg shells around him. He has the “If I can’t have you, nobody else can” mentality.
- Manipulative Type Yandere
- Ai is extremely smart and cunning, using his knowledge to his advantage to shape and mold his s/o into his own image.
- He will make his s/o seem like they have a lot more freedom than they actually do, such as giving them free time to perhaps window shop downtown for a certain period of time. However he is known to “just happen” to show up, and drag them away when he feels they have had too much outside interactions.
- Often twists the words of his s/o to make them feel guilty if they tried to question his love for them. Eventually convincing them that what he is doing for them is the best thing for them.
- Sadistic Type Yandere
- The most dangerous type of Yandere among all others, since he harms his s/o purely for satisfaction and sick pleasure even if they had been faithful and followed his words perfectly.
- He often makes it a goal to “break” his s/o, so they are nothing but a shell of their former self and a complete devoted slave. In reality, he does not care about his s/o much beyond his own selfish needs.
- Eventually he will no longer trust his s/o being out in the real world and results to kidnapping them to keep in his basement. With this Yandere his s/o is most likely to develop Stockholm Syndrome and adapt to the abuse.