Hi. So, I've been feeling pretty stressed out and overwhelmed. Do you have any super angsty sheith fic recs so I can cry my emotions out?
oh no!! i’m sorry to hear you’ve been stressed :( i really hope you feel better soon! i just woke up so i’m trying to gather this little sheith-angst-care-package-post as fast as possible for you ❤️
my right-hand man by felldragons: CLASSIC SHEITH ANGST. I swear everybody knows this fic by now and probably thought about it at the end of S4. Character death warning, but tbh, I’ll always remember this fic by that really poetic line about Ganymede.
lightspeed by nein: This fic was based off Voices of a Distant Star and let me tell you… despite the good ending this fic made me SOB. I was just. Lying on the floor afterwards like. What the fuck. But it’s so beautifully written and I loved every bit of it.
The next few I haven’t read but they were rec’ed to me as angst. Some have a good ending and others don’t.
- Lay Our Ghosts to Rest by fickleminder
- all roads lead home to you by harlequindreaming (armydoctor)
- Grown-ups Come Back by IchiBri
- We Live As We Dream by FroldGapp
- Melt Your Headaches, Call it Home by heyitscmei
- it should be no surprise by @silvermyth
- Rewrite these battle lines you’ve drawn by @wolfsan11
hope this is good enough! HOPE YOUR DAY GETS BETTER MY LOVE