How I imagine Draco's coming out
- Draco: Mother, Father, I'm gay. I don't care if you don't like it, this is my life and--
- Narcissa: Draco, we've known you were gay since you were 11.
- Lucius: The only truly shocking thing about this is that it's taken you so long to tell us.
- Draco: --I won't be stopped from--what? I don't--But... how?
- Lucius: Draco, you sent us letters every day about how devastatingly perfect Potter was for five years.
- Draco: WHAT? I did NOT!
- Narcissa: You most certainly did, dear. Let me go get the boxes. We saved them all.