Xiumin as your boyfriend
- headcanons that nobody asked for but everyone wants 11/10
- He strikes me as the type of person to want to have a pretty steady bond with someone before dating them.
- You two would likely start out as good if not flirty friends, but after some time he’d give in to his feelings and take you on a date.
- It’d be something simple but cute, either Starbucks or a walk in the park and then going to a food-truck. Idk anything he thinks up on the spot that means you’d get to know each other better
so probs not a movie.
After dating a while:
- Somehow he’d know everything about you, since he’s such a trustworthy person you’d end up telling him new random little things about you most every day.
- Speaking of trustworthy, you’d have only one Relationship Groundrule: no getting jealous unless there was something to be jealous about.
- Meaning, he wouldn’t care who your friends are, you wouldn’t care who he’s hanging with, neither of you would ever be worried about the other cheating etc.
- He’s just such an honest and sincere person I can’t imagine him ever not taking a relationship seriously and fucking behind your back.
- For your first anniversary he’d take you somewhere special, maybe even splash out on a weekend away or something romantic.
- He’d constantly feel guilty when he has to leave for tour or concerts, even if he would only be gone a couple days.
- Even after you reassure him you don’t mind and that you’d soon see each other again, he’d pout and cuddle into you. He misses you and wants to be with you all the time.
- This is a good time to mention; he is quite clingy.
- Minseok would cherish and crave being with you. He’s not intense to be with like the beagle line thankfully, he’s gentle and relaxing to have around.
- Doesn’t mean he doesn’t have his moments.
- Every now and then he has a “mad 5 minutes” and he laughs and teases and pokes you, making a total bellend of himself tbh whilst you try and fail to keep a straight face.
Habits and other shit: