- Random arrogant guy: My girl is the fucking best I tell you, she cooks for me and it the hottest human being I ever seen.
- Gajeel: *chuckles*
- Guy: Oh? You think that's funny?! Do you have a girl?
- Gray: Pipe your mouth, we all do.
- Guy: Oh okay, well then tell me Mr. Fuzzhead, what makes yours so special.
- Natsu: I start *clears throat* She is a spirit user mage, she has endured adventures with me even those far beyond her level at the beginning. She endured being kidnapped and beaten. She got a lot stronger though, I saw her summoning mini planets to attack people with and now she can use the spirit's power for herself while summoning them. She took care of me while I was unconscious and dying twice and she never ran away even when the situation looked bad.
- Gray: *takes his shirt off* Mine is always by my side, she is the most loyal girl you ever meet. She has baked me cookies, cupcakes, cakes. She helped me ease my pain of losing my family by defeating a necromancer demon that used my father as a weapon. She stayed with me for 6 months and understood why I vanished for a secret mission. She even tried to sacrifice herself when the only option was "kill or be killed".
- Gajeel: *eats a piece of iron and gulps it down* Even though I was a complete asshole at the beginning and I hurt her a lot. She accepted me in her life, she cares a lot for me. When I was nearly drowning she gave me air and when I fought alone she summoned iron for me to eat. She saw me nearly die in a vortex and wanted to jump in to save me. When we met again, Gihiii~, she kicked me and tackled me. She is a bookworm so she is probably one of the smarter ones you ever met.
- Jellal: Nobody is tougher than mine. *Puts down his cup of tea* She had endured getting her eyes stabbed out and years of sadness because I was possessed and threw her away. When we met again she tried everything to help my memories back to normal. She even let me get arrested when I said that she should let me. It wasn't easy for her. What I heard, she got tortured and survived that. The guys are even scared of her because she is probably one of the most powerful girls out there.
- Gray: Didn't she cut a meteor ones?
- Jellal: Point proven.
- Guy: ...
Yeah I really just laugh at when people compare Aang temporarily losing Appa to Katara's mother being murdered and her experiencing it and living through it, you explained it best in your previous meta, and what shocks me even more is that people don't see the connection in Zuko and Katara both losing their mothers, like yeah Zuko's mom was alive in the end but Zuko didn't know that did he? His mom was probably dead for all he knew, and that's one of many things Zuko and Katara have in common.