I was tagged by @twomillionfreckles to post my most recent selfie and ten facts about myself.
This….isn’t my most recent selfie but its the most recent one that isn’t blurry.
Ten facts about myself:
1) I played the clarinet and tenor/baritone saxophone all through middle and high school and have multiple medals and buttons from state bands and competitions.
2) I am obsessed with cooking/baking and house-flipping shows because I want to learn how to cook/bake better and my dream job would be interior decorating.
3) I got a 4.0 GPA for the entire year!
4) I would marry Jesse McCree this second if it was possible
5) I knit! I’m currently knitting a sweater for my niece!
6) I love lemon things: lemon cake, lemon bars, lemon juice popsicles, lemonade, lemon candies, etc.
7) I take forever to write stuff. I’m currently putting off two assignments and so many fics because I just can’t motivate myself to write (plus creative writing is harder because I can’t figure out the right words)
8) I love doing yoga but it hurts my joints a lot so I can’t do it as often as I’d like.
9) I’m going to see Fall Out Boy in Cleveland in October!!!
10) I’ll be graduating next May and I’m super nervous because I don’t know what I’m going to do with the rest of my life.