Can you do something for a younger brother of 2D? no idea how you'd do this but the idea is cute!
aw cute!! stu would be a good older brother lmao– his name is going to be Marvel because i feel like it suits the Pot family
- When he was a kid, 2D used to have a younger brother named Marvel. He isn’t with us anymore, but he was a great little kid.
- When Stu was about 7, his brother was nearly 4. They used to draw with chalk in the driveway, making racetracks for their toys, and houses and bases for their action figures.
- Since the Pot family was always really close, and there was never really a “falling-out” of any of the family members, per se. They always used to have family breakfast’s and dinners, and the whole family played Monopoly on Saturday nights if everybody was unoccupied. Stu always let Marvel be the silver dog, because it was his favorite piece.
- Since Stuart and Marvel were pretty close, when Stu used to hang out with his friends, Marvel would as well. Stu’s friends sometimes disapproved since it was kind of lame of him to do so, and it wasn’t until the gang started to smoke when Stu told Marvel not to hang out with them anymore. It was more for the sake of not getting in trouble and ratted out, but Stu also didn’t want to be a bad influence.
- The boys shared a room for their whole entire lives. Fights between the two usually started over a simple “You took my ____!”, but it was rare when quarrels came up.
- Stu introduced Marvel to music when he got his first keyboard, a tiny Cassio, but Marvel was never really interested. He liked bugs and creepy-crawlies more, so music was irrelevant. He wouldn’t get mad when Stu sang and played the keyboard until the late hours of the night, though.
- When Marvel passed away, the whole Pot family was devastated, especially Stu. A while after the funeral, Stuart fell out of a tree at age 11, turning his hair blue. When he was 19, Murdoc hit him with his car, causing him to become basically braindead. When Stu was concussed for the second time because of Murdoc
frickinNiccals, he came back to terms with his memories… Expect that Marvel Pot was never remembered.
- Stu doesn’t remember that he even had a brother, and even though his parents have mentioned Marvel to him thousands of times, Stu doesn’t believe them.
angst who? i tried making this cute, and for the most part it is haha