I come home and find your cat in my sink after I get home from work.
I just moved into the building and I found banana bread on my doorstep. I probably shouldn’t eat it cause I have no idea where it came from buT IT’S DELICIOUS
I work at home and I haven’t left my house in a while and you think I’m dead in my house.
LISTEN BUDDY. I KNOW YOU SNOOP THROUGH MY MAIL. I SAW YOU.
Your cat always fucking pisses on my doormat.
I can always hear you singing Phantom of the Opera so I decided to sing the duet with you.
YOU’RE THE ASSHOLE WHO’S BEEN USING MY WIFI.
It’s the middle of winter and my heater went out and you let me stay at your place so I don’t freeze to death. God bless you.
You’re so sweet and nice to everyone and I wanna be your friend but I’m basically a hermit.
I heard constant coughing in your apartment it sounded like you were choking so I panicked and kicked down your door to come save you. Wait, you’re not choking and just have a bad cold? Oh my god I’M sO SORrY. I’LL PAY FOR THE DOOR. I’LL ALSO MAKE YOU SOME SOUP.
I know this is really creepy but I can always hear your music through the walls and I noticed we like all the same music. There’s a music festival coming up and I have an extra ticket. Do you wanna go?
I broke my coffee maker and you noticed how miserable I’ve been, so you let me come over and have a few cups of coffee. Thank you so much.
Why are you crying in the hallway?? Are you okay?? Let’s go to my place, I have ice cream and Netflix.
Went over to my buddy’s house and he showed me this. It’s a Polish Mauser from before WWII. From what he told me, this is supposed to be a rare rifle because the Nazis required Polish citizens to turn in their rifles with the promise they’d be given back. My friends grandpa didn’t turn his rifle in and it’s been passed down through the family. Thought it was pretty neat.
“how did you leave your house w/out your glasses???” listen buddy my eyesight starts to get blurry about 15 meters away from me and idk what kinda house you live in but nothing is more than 5 meters away from me where I live, so I’m fine making breakfast and stuff cos Ive fooled myself into forgetting I can’t see properly, it’s only when I go outside and think ‘what tf am I lookin @ here’ that I remember
How about top five sterek quotes (like, things they've said to or about each other) :)
OH THIS IS GOOD!
1. Stiles: Oh, what, you mean, like, “Hey, dad, Derek Hale’s in my room… Bring your gun”? Yeah, that’s right. If I’m harboring your fugitive ass, it’s my house, my rules, buddy. (1x09)
2. Stiles picks up a defibrillator. Stiles: “What about these?” Derek: “You know how to use those?” Stiles: “Um…no.” Derek: “Put them down.” Stiles does. (3x09)
3. When Derek is looking for Stiles in ‘Riddled’. Basically that entire episode. (3x18)
4. The dream sequence in 3x24
5. The ride to Mexico where Stiles stops Liam from hurt Derek. They’re just two humans in a van with an out of control werewolf and they try to protect each other, but still manage to sass each other too.
Derek: Do you know any other mantras? OH AND THE LOOK THEY EXCHANGE WHEN LIAM STARTS TO GAIN CONTROL.
Bonus: Derek: Hey, hey. Save him
I’m convinced that was the moment that Stiles realized he loved Derek, maybe it wasn’t romantic yet, but it was love. And Derek made him leave, Derek proved yet again that he was selfless and wanted to save everyone, even at the cost of his own happiness and his own life. (4x12)
They’re just so full of subtle looks and snarky exchanges. I love it so much.
Okay okay- 2 questions. 1- What was you reaction to Wheatley betraying you in the game? (I may have cried) and 2- I love you
1) Pretty sure it was along the lines of “Awwwww, crap.” Followed by a disappointed sigh, and then “oh, this is where that fits in,” since my first experience of Portal 2 ever was at my buddy’s house where I got to try from his last save, which was Chell and PotaDOS falling down the shaft.
2) I have a sneaking suspicion that this wasn’t actually a question. The lack of a question mark was my first clue. Is there actually any context where it makes sense to say “I love you?” as a question?