I just thought I would pass this along. A close friend of mine phoned ticketmaster (well because she’s the kind of personality to demand answers) and relayed what she was told after speaking with several people and supervisors.
For one, their main advice was to continue to check back on Ticketmaster for tickets for the following reasons…
According to what she was told the 7 day delay IS taken seriously and anyone who has violated the ticket limit (and other stated terms of sale) will have orders cancelled - so there are some tickets that will be re-released.
When she asked about tickets being listed on resale sites, she was told that the decision to cancel/void orders on those tickets is essentially up to the artist/management/etc. If they say the word then they comb through those orders and cancel/void them within those 7 days as well. (Which I can see happening considering the process they put in place to even try for tickets in the first place)
They also told her that ANY tickets listed on resale sites before or during the 7 days are automatically not valid since none of those sales are “final” or officially released to the purchaser (don’t worry about your tickets being void unless you’ve purchased more than the limit or done something listed above!) so definitely don’t purchase any of those tickets right now.
I know it’s not a lot of information but thought I’d throw it out there. There’s still (a sliver) of hope for tickets out there.
Finally done with my coffee table project! It probably would have taken a lot less time but I was pretty picky with placement! All of the issues used were from the Shojo genre and most of them being from Shojo Beat. All of them are from a local library resale shop called Recycled Reads! Total price of project: about $20
i know alot of people dont like louis recent choice of clothing or are sick of it but my brother told me the other day that, “he looks fly as fuck wearing supreme and yeezys i fuck with him” my brother is 22 and a street wear nerd (he literally buys bots to be able to buy supreme since it sells out so fast, street wear can become almost like a addiction to some guys in the late teens / early 20′s because these sites never restock if you dont buy it the first drop you wont get it unless you buy it resale on ebay for 3x the price so if you get it its almost like a high because you are one of the few hundreds who has it, you think buying concert tickets is stressful lmao yall have no idea) he sees him in a totally different light now its honestly the weirdest thing lol like he doesnt hate 1d, he knows i love them, knows about larry whatever but ever since hes been seeing him wear the clothes he likes and also work with artist he likes its like hes seeing a brand new louis he wouldnt mind stanning, we actually talk about him all the time and sometimes he will come into my room like, “do you think louis would wear this ?” ljszflkDSG its truly amazing.
These are the same items sold from Youme Cafe in their 2014 BoC collab. The waiter designs are Hong Kong-exclusive official merchandise and cannot be found anywhere else.
So I will be making at least 2 trips(probably 4 in the end lol) to the cafe in June/July. I am happy to take orders from you guys, simply fill out the following Google Form and you’re all set!
1. Fill out this form (<<<price also listed, note the random items are not guaranteed, I can only try my best to make sure everyone gets something in the end); 2. Wait for my confirmation message/email; 3. Provide your address and pay for your order; 4. Wait for shipment to arrive.
Transaction via Paypal only. I only accept payment in Hong Kong Dollars, please convert the total to your own currency. I ship worldwide. Free shipping by air mail for ALL purchases. Registered mail (with tracking code) is another 15.5HKD.
before i hit up stub hub or whatever i want the actual fans to have a chance for well priced tickets. I bought 4 tickets by accident, I purchased some nose bleeders because i was scared i was going to miss the chance to see Harry but ended up getting better tix. I DO NOT NEED THOSE TICKETS AND I’M SELLING THEM. It’s for the DALLAS TEXAS show on JUNE 5TH 2018. they are SEC 326 ROW B SEATS 5&6. at $100 a piece.
THIS IS PROOF OF THE TICKETS. I am not trying to mess with you, just hoping these can go to someone with no chance, good luck.
Summary: AU. Reader left behind a hometown full of misery to
make a new home in Brooklyn. A death in the family forces her to briefly return
to the place that has haunted her dreams and memories for three years. Will she
finally be able to move on, or will a figure from the past change everything?
Pairing: Bucky Barnes x reader
Word Count: 3,809 (Jean-Ralphio voice: “I’m the wooooorst!”)
Warnings: angst, language, car trouble, mentions of alcoholism,
mentions of bad home life, revisiting childhood home, tw: seizures (mention),
medical emergency (mention)
FRIEND LOOKING FOR AX'17 HOTEL ROOMMATES + SELLING MY 4-day AX'17 TICKETS
So Jude and I cancelled our Anime Expo 2017 trip due to bad financial situation, but it has left our friends roommate-less.
So if anyone is looking for a place to stay during AX'17 my pal Ash and his brother got spaces up to three more people. It’ll be $350 per person
And they are booking from June 30 ~ July 6
They have 3 reservations at Figueroa, JW Marriot, and Residence Inn. Whoever rooms with them will get a say in which hotel to book.
If yer interested just message me or Ash!
Ash’s Twitter (private message him there!) (If you message me, I’ll just be redirecting you to ash tho btw, but you can message me if you just wanna gather some info cause for that I wouldn’t mind being the middle man for)
ALSO since we’re no longer going to AX'17 I have three 4-day tickets I’m reselling .
(I had bought them back in November of last year and according to their policy any tickets bought before June 1, 2017 can have the user info edited , so I can change the info of who’s attending)
Currently the 4-day AX'17 tickets are being sold for $90, but since I bought mine so early I got mine for $55 each so that’s what I’m reselling at.
If yer interested, just message me !
To guarantee that I get yer message tho, email me: email@example.com
Or if you Tumblr message, please use the chat option!
History on black soap: African black soap originated from amongst the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria and the Yoruba communities in Benin and Togo, West Africa. The soap goes by various names depending on how and where it’s made, Nigeria / Ghana - Ose Dudu, Dudu Osun, Alata Samina and Anago Samina. The soap contains no lye, it’s 100% natural. The plantain skins and cocoa pod ash are used to saponify the oils and butters.
100% Raw Natural, NO ADDITIVES OR SYNTHETIC BYPRODUCTS
* 1. Helps to remove scars caused by acne. Since acne is not caused by dirt, but due to the release of excessive oils within the skin, the soap cannot REMOVE acne. But use of African black soap helps to remove scars cause due to acne.
* 2. Helps to remove skin irritations. Use of black soap helps to remove skin irritations like rashes.
* 3. Suitable for all skin types. Black soap can be used for the treatment of problems on all types of skin including the dry and rough, oily and moderate skins.
* 4. Beneficial for skin diseases. Black soap is very beneficial for reducing the discomforts that are associated with skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema
* 5.Delays ageing on the skin. Regular use of black soap helps to remove facial lines that are mostly early signs of ageing. Thus black soap can be used to delay ageing of skin.
Proper use of Black Soap:
* raw African black soap, take the soap apart and knead it into a ball to make sure there aren’t any jagged edges, and rub between hands to work into a lather. If you apply the soap directly to the skin, do so gently, because there could still be particles that can tear the skin.
* Washing and rinsing with cool water can help reduce the possibility of stinging and redness. Avoid getting the soap in the eyes.
* If you have sensitive or very reactive skin, don’t leave the soap on the skin for a long period of time.
* You could experience tingling or a burning sensation in acne areas, open sores, and cuts.
* If your skin feels squeaky clean afterward, it means the skin is too dry. Try reducing the amount of soap that you use. A very small amount (the size of a marble) can cleanse the face and neck
Recommended you put shea butter, aloe, even Vaseline, or any good moisturizer afterwards to avoid skin getting too dry from air dry
—-Raw Natural Unrefined Ivory/White Shea Butter
$8.55 per 8 oz cup
Source: Ghana, West Africa
Most popular uses: Dry Skin, Aging Skin, Eczema.
How is it made?
Shea Butter comes from an indigenous African tree called Vitellaria paradoxa. These are wild-growing trees producing tiny, almond-like fruit that every May start falling on the ground. Villagers harvest the fruits, separate them from the nut, then boil and let the butter oat to the surface.
The butter is then milled and ltered for impurities, packaged in huge blocks, loaded on large boats, and shipped to the US for packaging and resale.
What’s in it?,
* naturally rich in a number of vitamins. Vitamins A, E, F and K are the most popular.
* Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
* Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin. Vitamin F - Acts as a skin protector and revitalizer. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids.
* Vitamin F - Acts as a skin protector and revitalizes. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids.