What's your opinion on jinkook? It's my second fav ship after jikook which I find pretty funny because I never saw it coming 😳
ahh one side of the ✨✨gOldenT3✨✨ rom com triangle, ‘matnae’ line, the can-probably-bench-press-you-with-one-hand line, the raised-you-but-also-would-like-to-smack-you + i-mess-with-you-bc-i-love-you couple
- they joined the company around the same time and have been hanging out early on, so jin has been looking after jungkoko since 2011 (that’s a typo but im laughing). i love that jin and jungkook are both the youngest in their families and both have older brothers, and that despite jin being someone who’s fairly independent and likes doing his own thing, he totally chose to take jungkook under his wing
- insolent!jk said he finds it no fun doing vlive broadcasts with jin, but here jin is, still inviting jk on his show??
- but tbh we know jk is lying bc he once sAID JIN IS THE FUNNIEST what is the truth
- truth: jungkook likes torturing people he loves and he bullies jin all the time
- jin probably used to love how cute/obedient jk was, and even though jk’s grown up now, jin still likes playing around with him. in 2016 he listed jk as 1 of the 3 things he’d take with him on a deserted island lmao. this point ties into:
- how jk jokes about being more mature than jin is etc., but i think jk honestly enjoys hanging out with jin because it makes him feel like the baby again. he’s allowed to whine and be annoying and he knows jin wouldn’t ever judge him for being childish, or for finding fun in the simple things (v/kook/jin work really well together in this respect!!). imo it’s the reason why jk said he’d want to stay with jin forever lol. likewise, jin enjoys hanging out with jk for the same reason – i.e. comfort