-If you’re short》You being teased mercilessly; Picked up at random times; literally being smothered when you hug him ; being called cuTE all tHE tIME; SPINS ALL THE TIME
-If you’re tall》 marvelling at your beautiful long legs; no discrimination YOU’D ALSO BE CALLED CUTE ALL THE TIME; Seriously kookie would marvel at how elegant you looked; him being able to rest hishead on your shoulder,; KOOKIE SAID HE LIKES TALL GIRLS SO~~(i nEeD tO gROw)
- A lot of inside jokes… people just end up thinking you two are dumb beans -
- Dont forget all the meme dances #1 Dance couple
-You guys would probably end up uploading a video with all of your signature meme dances combined
if your not a fan of anime. you soon will be
SEXY TIMES (oH gOD nO)
-You’d probably have to initiate any kind of intimacy
-but once he feels comfortable with you –_-_-_-_-_-_ R.I.P YOU
-sERioUSLy- This boy would be a fuckin incubus once his shyness is gone
-kOoKiE tHe pErvErT iS bOrN
-You’d have to fence him off from you
-He wouldnt really be into public teasing because he’s a really private person
-if he decided to initiate it, he’d be fine
-A WHOLE LOT OF THIGH RIDING
-YOU BETTER WORSHIP THEM THIGHS
-You getting angry when he leaves visble hickeys but him still continuing
-You then plan on getting him back but then realise the massive sHit StOrm it would create so you back down
-instead you hide all his timberlands and replace all his white shirts with brony merch because you believe everyone should love my little pony
- He wouldnt really be into PDA especially in front of the members. it would be too embarrassing for him.. he stiLl sHY and the hyungs have no mercy
☆Overall kookie would be a fun and chill boyfriend, a bit sensitive as long as you’re okay with dishing out hugs and affirmations then there should be no problem☆
Okay so I was messing around with a scenario generator. Where you input characters and it comes out with a scenario. So for fun I put in Bugs and Daffy as the two characters and of course the first thing to pop up was…
This is scenario is just too preposterous.
Like, that’s never gonna happen.
Either of them
Dress in drag.
You’re drunk, scenario generator.
It is so obviously so out of character that these two would dress in drag together.
After they find him again, Percival is forced to spend time in the hospital to recover from his captivity and he drives everyone mad by trying to run the department from his sickbed.
Consider him doing the following
- ordering trainee baby!aurors to sneak him coffee and cigarettes.
- trying to hold his daily debrief/conferences from his hospital bed.
- having all his post, random messages/instructions delivered back and forth directly to his bed by owls/carrier pidgeon/rats/trembling baby!aurors and having arguments with the ward staff about hygiene vs his extremely vital and critical correspondence.
- upseting the other patients by swearing about everyone else’s incompetence.
- trying to recruit other patients into becoming his sounding boards when his aurors have been banished for the night (think of House and his differencial diagnoses)
- making the nurses cry when he’s in a bad mood and they try to tend to him, because dammit he does not need to be smothered. (What are you doing with that washcloth, you shameless minx? )
- flirting with the nurses when he’s in a good mood. (What are you doing with that washcloth, you shameless minx? *winks*)
- threatening to arrest everyone from the healers to the house elves if they don’t listen to him and let him smoke in peace.
- inadvertently flashing his butt to everyone in his hospital gown.
Also someone - Tina/Newt/Credence - needs to get in to see him early on but they’re not allowed because family and the president only so they’re like: “Yes I am [first name] Graves, his wife/husband” and then they’re locked into the lie while hoping Percival never finds out.
And then one day the nurses say something about how Percival is so lucky to have such a devoted spouse, its clear how much they love each other and when whoever it is comes to see him he’s like, “When exactly did we get married?”
Of course necking (I think that’s what they called it in the 1920s idk) ensues, which is just one more reason why Percival Graves is a terrible patient.
This gif made me think of Percival Graves striding down the halls of the Woolworth building and a small child shuffling after him struggling to keep up.
And at first he doesn’t react outwardly, but just goes slower and slower to allow the child to catch up until he stops, heaves a long suffering sigh, picks up the kid and off he goes again, business as usual, except now he has a toddler balanced on his hip.
Maybe its the kid he has with Tina/Credence/Newt.
A deaged Tina/Credence/Newt.
Is he a single parent? Does he have a wife and kids he’s just intensely private about. Godchild? Niece/Nephew? The neighbour’s kid he got suckered into babysitting?
The possibilities are endless!
[[fwiw I will be writing some interaction with Percival and his brother’s children in The Fall That Kills You, but not any time soon]]