- (Disclaimer: This was based off of a tumblr post, but like wow, the backlash, so I rewrote it)
- Question: There are seven chairs and ten kids. What do you do? The objective is to sit on a chair.
- Hufflepuff: Just sit on each other's laps!
- Ravenclaw: Or you could just bring three more in... Kind of an effortless solution.
- Gryffindor: We could have a musical chairs game and fight for them
- Slytherin: I really don't care as long as I get to sit
Can any of the kids in South Park skateboard?