How the Den of Temptation could have been better...
I’ve been thinking a lot of how the Den of Temptation could have truly been an amazing twist this season if it was 1. balanced so if you took the temptation, you got the consequence and 2. if it lasted more weeks (5-6 maybe?). I came up with some ideas for better temptations that could have happened. Keep in mind the consequence would be revealed with the temptation so you would have to decide if it was worth it take or not.
1. TEMPTATION: Extra vote: get an extra vote during any of the next three evictions. Your identity would be kept secret.
CONSEQUENCE: If you’re on the block during the next 3 weeks, you get an extra vote against you (only happens once, first occurrence).
2. TEMPTATION: America’s HOH: Congrats! America has voted you to be HOH this week.
CONSEQUENCE: America gets to choose your nominations. You get to choose the renom if necessary.
3. TEMPTATION: Secret Power of Veto: you receive a secret POV that can be used during the next 3 weeks, even if the regular POV is used.
CONSEQUENCE: You name is removed from the veto chip draw for 5 weeks. (you can still be chosen as houseguest’s choice)
4. TEMPTATION: Never Have Not: You’re never a have-not for the whole season.
CONSEQUENCE: The entire house gets put on slop for the week and it’s revealed that it’s because of you taking the never have not pass.
5. TEMPTATION: Week of safety: You’re safe for the entire week.
CONSEQUENCE: You must sit out of an HOH during the next 3 weeks. Your choice of which one, doesn’t count if you’re sitting out already due to being HOH last week.
6. TEMPTATION: HOH Ban: you get to choose someone who is banned from playing in this week’s HOH.
CONSEQUENCE: that person gets to choose all veto players this week.
7. TEMPTATION/CONSEQUENCE: Money for Have Not: make yourself a have not in exchange for cash. 1 week for $1000, 2 weeks for $2500, 3 weeks for $5000, 4 weeks for $10,000, 5 weeks for $20,000.
8. TEMPTATION: Third Nominee: you get to choose a secretive third nominee for the week (similar to the roadkill from bb18)
CONSEQUENCE: it gets revealed that that you’re behind the third nominee after the veto ceremony.
9. TEMPTATION: Reset week: reset any of the next 3 weeks.
CONSEQUENCE: you must nominate yourself as a third nominee sometime during the next 3 weeks.
10. TEMPTATION: Immunity for a friend: any player of your choice gets 1 week safety.
CONSEQUENCE: that person cannot play in any comp for that week or vote.
Feel free to add more that you think could have been much for interesting and balanced than what we got!