It’s about time to let this beast out of the cage! Brownells Adventurers @thejeepcalledyeti & @thewildyolo just wrapped converting the Yeti into a V8 Jeep & upgraded to new @g2axle Core44 Axles along with New Brakes and Custom Exhaust in just a few days while hangin at @novakjeepconversions. Next stop - BROWNELLS HQ! Announcements soon!
- Subaru was the car company for lesbians to get out and stay out in. Now it’s Jeep and they don’t even have a Dana Fairbanks!
- People didn’t care that there was a masculine character with a feminine character, like Shane and Carmen. But now people find that odd. They want couples that look like Brittany and Santana.
- Oh and now Butch is a bad word? This one is still lost on me!
- Some of these kids haven’t even seen The L Word. And that was like a requirement when I was younger.
- Apparently we now have to clarify that trans woman that are also lesbian, or people of color that are lesbians are included. Like ma… of course, y'all were always included!
*If you do not include these folks, well you suck, please leave! We don’t want you here bitch!
- There are new lines within the LGBT+ community, ones that divide us out a lot more. Dude, we call it The Family for a reason. We is Family yo, we are all here we are all queer, it’s good.
*And that includes non-binary, fluid, asexual, and all y'all people too!! The +… y'all make the community go from an A to an A+… y'all important and y'all matter!! All y'all.
- Labels have always been an issue, but recently now if you use terminology mistakenly.. it’s a personal attack. But for a long time, you just politely corrected people and went about your day. Like yo I’m sorry I fucked up, but I fuck up my own address (that I’ve had for years) on the regular. We talk wrong sometimes, it’s not always personal.
*and to the folks that do mislabel other on purpose, fuck you, get up off my post!
So… I have some how managed to become an old lesbian some how. And I guess it’s cool. But like… I’m only 24 y'all. I know we progressive n shit… but like I already have grey hairs, I am not ready to be old yet!
It was SO cold this weekend in Shenandoah, so P and I opted for short hikes and a scenic drive on the Skyline Drive. We saw this spot and set up my JetBoil for some roadside coffee and danced on the rock barrier and cuddled in the back of his Jeep. And yes I’m wearing my socks with my chacos. It’s called Sockos.