My Wondertrev Fanfiction Masterlist
who knew all it would take was some ice cream (to bring you into my life)
- Series Summary: Steve x Diana Modern Ice Cream AU: Diana, a wrongful convictions attorney living alone in a big city, finds a small hidden ice cream shop one day. Little does she know that this ice cream shop will become her home and the man who owns it the most important person in her life.
- Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4 / Part 5 / Part 6 / Part 7 / Part 8
if you had a chance to do it all over (would you change anything)
- Series Summary: Steve Trevor wakes up on the beach Themyscira knowing that he just died on that plane. So how is he alive? And why doesn’t Diana remember him? As he relives his journey with Diana, will he change anything or will he let the course of history stay the same?
- Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4
I’ve got somewhere I belong (I’ve got somebody to love)
- Series Summary: Steve Trevor landed on Themyscira when he was just seven years old. The Amazonians and five-year-old Diana took him under their wing; trained him and loved him. But a few years later, he is swept away leaving Diana and the Amazonians distraught and unaware of what happened to him. What happens when he shows up more than a decade later begging Diana for help?
- Part 1
have you ever imagined (what could have been)
- Series Summary: 7 moments Diana and Steve could have shared together after the war (have breakfast, wake up, read the paper, go to work, get married, make some babies, grow old together)
- Part 1
I already lost you once (could I really survive losing you again)
- Series Summary: The war is over and Diana is lost in a new world mourning the loss of her Steve. However, that all changes when the Angel of Destiny comes to her with a proposal; defeat the new great evil that is arising and Steve will be returned to her. Will she accept? Or does the deal come at too great a cost?
- Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3
*Didn’t notice I was so far behind posting my chapters on tumblr so apologies for that and goddamn I have so many stories to update I promise I’m writing*