So I’ve been reading Ron Chernow’s book on Hamilton, and I’ve found some facts that I would love to be made into fanfics.
1. Washington called Hamilton ‘my boy,’ and the other aides called him 'Ham’ or 'Hammie.’
2. Alexander made many rides across the Hudson River, riding 60 miles a day, for five days, riding like a man possessed. He eventually had to stay in a town he was delivering a letter to, telling Washington in a letter the reason he was so late; “I have been struck with a slight fever, and severe rhumuthic (however you spell that) pains.” After he recovered, he was struck ill by a severe chill, and doctors thought he wouldn’t make the night. He did, and left, collapsing outside of Morristown. (Ham needs to take care of himself smh)
3. Washington brought out his anger on Hamilton.
4. Alexander’s relationship With John is called the most intimate relationship he had in his entire life.
5. Lafayette referred to himself as Alexander’s brother, but he may have had a small crush on Alex.
6. Hercules Mulligan was Alex’s first friend fuck off Burr
7. Alexander’s horse was shot out from under him in the Battle of Monnmuth (however you spell that), was badly injured, and had to retreat.