Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones (do NOT answer the questions that have already been filled; only the last 11)
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to this post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. What is your favorite season (autumn, summer, winter, spring)?
Probably spring! It used to be autumn. :)
2. What is your favorite way to spend a free day?
With my best friend (husband) and/or doing thing I love like playing instruments, drawing, and just making things. (If I’m pain free)
3. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely night. I’ve always been a night owl. It’s a delightful delightful curse.
4. If you could master any musical instrument, what would it be?
I’d like to be better at every instrument I play, so that’s difficult. :/ I’m not sure.
5. What is your favorite animated film?
Either Spirited Away or Beauty and the Beast. I love them! (and any Miyazaki)
6. Favorite video game?
Dragon Age: Origins! Wooooooot!
7. Where would you rather take a walk? A warm, sunny beach, or a cool forest?
Cool forest for sure. I am obsessed with forests.
8. Favorite animal?
cats or woodland creatures. Mostly cats. I just have a huge bond with any kind of cat or forest animal.
9. Favorite Element (fire, water, air, earth, light, dark, metal, spirit)?
I’d say… earth or air. I suck at giving one answer. haha.
10. Would you rather bee too hot or too cold?
That’s hard again. I would have said cold before I got ill because I have an allergy to the sun (yes, that exists) but now cold is hard to deal with too. Probably cold anyway though, because rashes and puking is not fun.
11. As far as fashion goes, what is your favorite time period?
Probably medieval. The clothes were so fascinating and so fun to draw and even sew. I love them.
1. What brings you comfort? Cuddles, feeling wanted, good food, kitties, plush socks, pajamas and blankets, nature, etc.
2. Favorite animal? A fox, hawk, wolf, owl, deer or lion.
3. Do you have a favorite movie? Lord of the Rings, perhaps?
4. Favorite book? Hmm. Most recently, the Name of the Wind and the Wise Man’s Fear. But Daughter of the Forest, Son of the Shadows and the rest of the Sevenwater’s series have a special place in my heart. The Harry Potter books were charming. :)
5. What have you overcome that makes you proud? Anorexia and depression. You must be aware of your thoughts, want to get better, and create a happy space in the world for yourself, despite everything else. Knowing you are loved helps endlessly as well (Sam).
6. Do you remember your last dream? If so, what was it about?
THANK YOU for asking me this! Because just yesterday night, I had a fascinating dream. As I’ve always wished in real life, my ‘people’ came back for me. I was an elf, and my kin returned to save me from this planet and take me home. They reminded me who I truly was and wiped away the illusion of this world… it was vindicating.
7. Do you consider yourself cultured?
8. Have you ever been to a ballet?
Yes, it was alright.
9. What is your worst pet peeve?
Those who disregard/trample upon the emotions of others, manipulate, mock or otherwise invalidate/harm a person.
10. Forest, sea, desert, or mountains?
Forest, sea, mountains and meadows (I cheated).
11. Are you stubborn?
I am the definition, actually! :D
Questions for others:
1. What is your life dream?
2. Who/what are you?
3. Are you an omnivore or a vegetarian? Why?
4. Are you a victim, or are you self-aware? Truly.
5. What do you believe happens after death?
6. Do the sea, meadows, mountains or forest call to you most strongly? Why?
7. What is your favorite mythological creature? Why?
8. Do you love the sun or moon more? Why?
9. What people have the greatest portion of your heart? How have they affected you? Why do you care for them? Please, ramble.
10. Any pets? What are they, what do they look like, and how do you feel about them? :)
11. What makes life worth living?