A MEGA POST, to compensate for the last few days of being too lazy to scan this sketchbook work.
All studies are from books on Ancient Egypt, trying to pin down relevant imagery and play around with those iconic colours; the gold, amber, turquoise, earthy red. The plan is to start melding these with Art Deco architecture for an interesting interior design..
I got a lot of questions lately and I decided to answer the most common questions here. I will put them under an FAQ tag or something. Let´s start with question number one about my art supplies.
Well, I have a lot of supplies and it always changes a bit what I am using because i love to experiment.
here are the suplies I currently use most:
1. Arches Watercolor Pad cold pressed 100% Cotton
2. Sennelier Watercolor Pad cold pressed 100% Cotton
3. Stillman & Birn hardbound Sketchbook gamma
4.Stillman & Birn Wireboud Sketchpad alpha
5. inks a) Sennelier colored shellack based ink ( red one is shown here but i have some more Colors) b) Sennelier black indian ink
6. a small Schmincke horadam watercolor-set
7. Daniel Smith extra fine watercolors in tubes (i have some more but i had not enough space to Show all)
8. some Schmincke horadam watercolors in Tubes
9. palettes one for the watercolors in tubes and one for mixing the colors (you can reuse the dried colours over and over again until they are gone )
10. Faber Castell Polychromos in diffrent colors
11 from the top to bottom: pentel pocket ink brush, Pentel Waterbrush filled with a grey (waterbased black ink-water mixture), pentel waterbrush filled with water, Da Vinci Maestro Brushes in diffrent sizes, Molotow masking fluid marker, white jelly pen, White molotov marker, red and blue koh-i-Noor Diamond drawing pencils (optional i am using Prismacolor col erase pencils) , Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen Size S