I got a lot of questions lately and I decided to answer the most common questions here. I will put them under an FAQ tag or something. Let´s start with question number one about my art supplies.
Well, I have a lot of supplies and it always changes a bit what I am using because i love to experiment.
here are the suplies I currently use most:
1. Arches Watercolor Pad cold pressed 100% Cotton
2. Sennelier Watercolor Pad cold pressed 100% Cotton
3. Stillman & Birn hardbound Sketchbook gamma
4.Stillman & Birn Wireboud Sketchpad alpha
5. inks a) Sennelier colored shellack based ink ( red one is shown here but i have some more Colors) b) Sennelier black indian ink
6. a small Schmincke horadam watercolor-set
7. Daniel Smith extra fine watercolors in tubes (i have some more but i had not enough space to Show all)
8. some Schmincke horadam watercolors in Tubes
9. palettes one for the watercolors in tubes and one for mixing the colors (you can reuse the dried colours over and over again until they are gone )
10. Faber Castell Polychromos in diffrent colors
11 from the top to bottom: pentel pocket ink brush, Pentel Waterbrush filled with a grey (waterbased black ink-water mixture), pentel waterbrush filled with water, Da Vinci Maestro Brushes in diffrent sizes, Molotow masking fluid marker, white jelly pen, White molotov marker, red and blue koh-i-Noor Diamond drawing pencils (optional i am using Prismacolor col erase pencils) , Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen Size S
A little explanation on how this is possible. (because ghosts in Undertale usually cant be touched) Noor can actually touch ghosts, but only where his body is teal. So he could give ghosts hugs if he wanted to, and has.
I made a new OC, and this time it’s one for a fandom! Ooooo! Here is my shiba inu Undertale OC. He’s a doggy monster and he is also very chubby and likes people petting his head and messing with his hair. (his colors are inspired by waterfall because I LOVE THAT PLACE)
His name is Noor, he’s a whisp puppy. I’ll reveal what that is later. the most you need to know now is he’s a bit smarter than the other dog monsters in Undertale. (Doesn’t mean he doesn’t like pets, walks, and snuggles)