probably the easiest and cheapest thing in the world to do is to buy instant noodles, but a lot of the time, the flavoring packets contain some sort of meat product and a lot of things which are really, really terrible for you.
A great idea is to buy the individually wrapped instant noodles with the flavoring in a tearable packet, discard the packet, and instead make a yummy peanut sauce! peanut sauce is easy to make, easy to store, and all together this is a low-effort and low-cost recipe!
- ¾ cup creamy, unsweetened peanut butter.
- ½ cup water,
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, mashed to paste
- ½ teaspoon oil, preferably sesame oil but any oil will do
- garlic powder to taste
- granulated sugar to taste (don’t put too much!)
just mix together all of this in a medium-sized bowl and mix it right before pouring on your fresh instant noodles!