15 things that make me happy
1. Disney Movies.
2. Darren Criss.
3. Music. Music. Music.
4. My dog. (And all puppies for that matter.)
5. Watching the rain.
6. Glee. Even though the writers are tripping on drugs.
7. The support my friends give me everyday.
8. Seeing the face of a child light up when they’re completely happy over the simplest thing.
9. A good day of pampering when the week has been bad.
10. The feeling of having a clean house and freshly laundered clothes. Best. Smell. Ever.
11. Conquering a rap that you’ve worked so hard to perfect. (Yes, I’m being completely serious. Man, I’m white.)
12. Delicious food cooked with friends and family.
14. The feel of new socks.
15. My mother. My best friend. The only person in the world who knows me better than I know myself. Who calls out my potential successes and encourages me to take them on headfirst and headstrong, all while helping me out of the sticky situations along the way. The woman who raised me to appreciate life day by day, and has never faltered in proving the true meaning of love.
Tagged by fairydustalloverme