Ricky is finally complete! :D
I’ve never worked with faux fur before. This is the second tail I made. I scrapped the first one because it was too small to turn after sewing it on my sewing machine. This tail was hand sewn with a ladder stitch so I didn’t have to turn it. It’s really long because I didn’t account for the length of the pile. Whoops! I didn’t feel like making a third one to correct this… So the tails on the final dolls will be a little shorter.
All in all, I’m really happy with this new doll! :D I can’t wait to offer up the wolves I’ve been working on for adoption. I’m hoping to get them up by New Years, but it depends on when the faux fur for their tails arrives.