6 Real things for my favorite girl that commando curtsies… @wittyclitty we are going to have to talk about that, you are a great person to get kicked out of a bar with, but we should slow down a little.
1) I was valedictorian of my class but dropped out of school to dig holes. And get married. I am a hardcore Carnie now (I church it up with the -ie) and looked into going back to school.for an engineering degree but am too much of a princess to listen to someone else talk.
2) I had 3 kids by the time I was 22. Hello birth control, none of that shit worked for me. Well, or maybe I should have tried a few options.
3) I started running when I was 40, and 260 pounds. It sucked. But it improved my physical and mental well being dramatically, especially for those around me.
4) For the first 15 years of my life we celebrated my birthday a day late. Then my mom found my birth certificate. Oops.
5) I lived in a trailer for the first 10 years of my life. But it was a double wide and we were in the rich part of the parks we stayed in.