All A-spec people belong.
We are all deserving of love, respect, acceptance and community.
I wasnt able to include all of the flags/identities I wanted to in this, but hopefully the message is still clear. I might re-do this one day to be even more inclusive/include all the flags I missed. Maybe with a second ring or something.
Image Description: The picture is an a-spec positive drawing with the words ‘All A-spec people belong’ in big letters inside a ring of hearts and flowers.
The hearts in the ring are coloured to resemble a-spec flags:
- Two asexual flag hearts - black, grey, white and purple stripes
- Two demisexual flag hearts - a black triangle on the side with white, purple and grey stripes
- Two aromantic flag hearts - dark green, light green, white, grey and black stripes
- Two demiromantic flag hearts - a black triangle on the side with white, dark green and grey stripes
Between each heart in the ring there are (8) flowers. Each flower is coloured uniquely to resemble a different lgbt+ flag. This is meant to represent how a-spec people can also have varied non a-spec identities that are just as important to them/the variety of different identities among a-spec people.
The flags seen on the flowers, starting from the top of the circle and going clockwise, are:
- The pansexual/panromantic flag - pink, yellow and blue stripes
- The bisexual/biromantic flag -pink, purple and blue stripes
- The lesbian flag - different shades of pink stripes
- The gay flag - a rainbow/red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple stripes
- The polysexual/polyromantic flag - pink, green and blue stripes
- The transgender flag - stripes in the pattern: blue, pink, white, pink, blue
- The intersex flag - yellow with a ring of purple in the middle
- The non-binary flag - yellow, white, purple and black stripes