I love your fics and was wondering if you’d write a smutty one where Clarke and Lexa are neighbors and have never met but the walls are super thin and they can hear each other through them
Sunday, April 4th; 12:04pm
As soon as her face hit the pillow, the noise started. Or at least that was what it felt like. It wasn’t even the normal noises of the city creeping through her window. Those things, the car horns and mufflers, the traffic and creaking brakes, the general hum of the world where she lived, those things all sang her to sleep most of the time. But this, this low hum, it was new.
“Are you kidding me?” she growled after looking at her clock and seeing that it was lunchtime. It didn’t matter. It was her only day off, and thus she was angry that any kind of sleep was taken from her.
a/n: sin bc I’m a sinner and that’s what I
Let me know if you liked it
If you have a request or a part. 2
A threesome or an avenger
Just let me know all your deepest sins
• okay but of you’re Harrison’s sister Tom would fight against his feelings until the very last second
• he’d actually never see you as a potential girlfriend bc you’re the sister of his best friend
• so you’re the one that make the first move
• you start to provoke him in every chance you have
• the very first time would be something really simple, a dinner at your house and you keep rubbing your knee on his by “accident”
• and every time Tom sleepover on your house you’d make sure to come downstairs to breakfast in only a large t-shirt and panties
• Haz would freak out bc even if Tom is almost family, he still is a guest
• but worth the way Tom look at you (thinking that you’re not noticing)
• on the movie nights you’d strategically put your head on Harrison’s lap and your tights on Tom’s lap but wouldn’t stop moving your legs putting Tom in a really hard situation
• you’d annoy him a lot and get into small discussions, always contradicting him making him angry
• Harrison would love to see those fights bc he thinks it’s super funny how you really annoy everybody and not just him
• if you feel Tom staring you’d bite your lips and throw your head back massaging your neck
• no bra
• you’d never wear bra when Tom is around
• and you’d make sexy noises when you’re eating something really good
• you’d always let something fall on the floor just to show your ass when you grab it
• you’d do this things for months and nothing
• every time Tom talks about (or with) Zendaya you’d be so jealous that you’d just leave the place without saying anything
• Haz would think you’re in PMS tho
• since you’re not getting a feedback you’d try one last thing and if this doesn’t work out you’d finally give that guy from your work a chance
• the walls on your house are very thin and your room are side to side with the room Tom sleeps in so you’d just wait for him to sleepover again
• after you hear his door close your start to play with yourself
• you’re start to moan his name and let small cries of pleasure out as your fingers curl inside you
• he was hearing it, you know he was so why he wasn’t doing anything?
• anything at all
• how it’s this possible?
• conform you’re close to your orgasm you’d start to be more loud
• and nothing
• Tom really ignored you
• so you just take you phone and text James (the guy from your work) inviting him to the the movie theater
• even if it’s late he answers you almost instantly
• and now you have a date, congrats
• in the morning you put some shorts to have breakfast bc you gave up provoking Tom
• and Haz would be so happy that you finally listened him that would make you smile a little
• but Tom wouldn’t be there making you wonder if he never want to see your face again
• his lost bc you’re beautiful and completely over him
• well maybe not completely judging by the way your legs shake when he appears on the kitchen but hell yeah you 90% over him
• he’s acting normal so you he really don’t feel anything for you, let’s move on then
• “Haz, I have a date tonight so I’m not getting dinner”
• Harrison would make so many questions that you didn’t notice Tom clenching hard his jaw
• He ask if James is respectful, if he’s a fan of your favorite series, if he’s educated, if he’s a dork, if he’s a fuckboy and he’d help you choice your outfit (I want a brother like Haz pls)
• during all day Tom would be quiet and grumpy telling you that it’s cold and maybe you should stay home
• but you don’t give a fuck bc you have a date
• you have a date and you’re going to focus only on James
• you’d be finishing your shower when you listen do the doorbell
• you’d just involve your body in the towel and run to open the door
• in the moment James look at you just “wearing” a towel he’d blush and his eyes would be darker
• that’s a fucking reaction, Thomas
• you invite him to get in and see the both men of your life sitting in the couch staring at you but in very different ways
• Haz was mortified with your bad education but Tom was… with lust in his eyes?
• doesn’t matter now bc you have a date (and you think it’s something that you made up like you always do)
• “Y/N, go put your clothes now. Oh my god, James. I’m sorry she’s not always like that. I swear”
• you’d be able to listen your brother taking to James while you’re going to your room
• now that you’re ready you just stop in the top of the stairs and smile at the boys
• James stand up and you both walk to the door
• “Let’s watch Batman VS Superman, sweetheart”
• Harrison laugh at Tom’s face but you don’t dare turn around to see it
• the night was actually really pleasant and James really know how to keep a conversation
• you’re actually surprise by how good his kiss was but unfortunately on your mind was Tom kissing you and leaving that hickie on your neck (okay maybe you’re 60% over Tom)
• and he’s such a gentleman, he really left you on your door and kissed you on the cheek to say goodbye
• in the moment you put your foot inside your house Harrison starts to yell
• “OH MY GOD. THIS IS A HICKIE. I CAN’T BELIEVE. YOU’RE NOT ABLE TO DO THIS KIND OF STUFF. THIS IS SIN”
• he’d be more convincing if he wasn’t laughing until he lost his breath
• “Haz… I’m going to take another shower.”
• “TO WASH ALL THIS DIRTY ONLY IN HOLY WATER”
• “Shut up. And go buy cookies. I’m super hungry for…”
• “YOU’RE PREGNANT?”
• okay maybe Haz it’s the kind of brother who loves to annoy his sister too
• “You’re ridiculous.”
• your both are laughing but not Tom
• if have something that Tom it’s not doing this thing it’s laugh
• in the bathroom would be able to see the live mark and wasn’t that big
• feeling the hot water on your body make you realize how tense you were
• and you blame Tom
• again you only come out of the bathroom wearing just a towel bc who needs clothes right?
• entering your dark room you’d see someone sitting in your bed
• turning the lights on you’d be able to see that was him
• “You really need to stop walking like this, darling”
• “This is my house, Tom. I can walk like whatever the fuck I want to”
• “You have a horrible mouth”
• “But I can do great things with”
• you’re sassy just like Haz, must be something in the DNA
• but Tom would groan lowly and his face would be pure rage
• “Like you did today?”
• instinctively you’d cover your neck with one hand
• “What the fuck? You have not to do with this, Tom.”
• “I think I do, darling”
• “Really? How?”
• you raise one eyebrow when he stand up and walk in your direction unconsciously stepping back
• “Well… It’s wasn’t his name that you’re moaning last night”
• your back hit the wall and his body is now inches from yours
• you didn’t really know what to say so you’d just started at him, mouth barely open and heavy breathing
• “Do you know how hard I was? I guess I never been so fucking hard in all my life and I wasn’t able to do anything. If I was able to listen to you, you’d be able to listen to me.”
• his hands would be softly on your waist and his lips would be rubbing your softly
• “I dreamed about you all night, on how tight your pussy is and how I want to your little dirty mouth all over my cock sucking all my cum. I woke up with my dick still pulsing begging for attention and I wasn’t able to do anything until you leave your room, princess.”
• the thought made you moan and his fingers sinking stronger in your body through the towel
• “You have been provoking me for so much time and I didn’t do anything because you’re Haz’s sister, but every fucking time you make those damn noises eating a piece of cake I wished that was my dick in your mouth, every fucking time you start to fighting with me my only thought was taking you right there and make angry sex. You fucking don’t use bras. Do you know how many times I touch myself thinking on me sucking your tits?”
• he’d take your towel off and throw it in the floor
• you’d feel totally exposed but you’d be so wet that you wouldn’t give a fuck
• he’d turn you around pressing your ass against his erection against your ass
• you’d moan and rub your cheeks making him groan and slap your butt
• “That guy James… I hate him so much. He tried to mark him as yours… But darling… You’re mine now and I’m gonna show you”
• one of his hands would be around your throat and with the other he’d insert two of his fingers inside you
• “So wet for me and a I barely did anything, love. I want to play with you to make you pay for all the months you made me find relief alone, but right now we need to be quick. Haz is probably coming back and we know how thin this walls are”
• he’d say that while open his pants and take his fat throbbing cock off his boxers
• and then harshly push himself into you at once
• before you be a to scream Tom would put his left hand on your mouth
• “Remember, darling… thin walls. And fuck… You’re so tight”
• as he start to thrust against you he’d look down to see his dick disappear inside you as he move
• he’d bite your shoulder really strong and leave way more dark hickies along your neck than James did
• pulling your back against him while he grunted in your ear he’d get a perfect view of your tits bouncing with each thrust he slammed into you
• your hand would move to your clit and start to rubbing it furiously
• your juice would be covering his dick making the dirtiest noises
• you knew you were getting close and you’d start to be more louder
• “Fuck, Y/N. I’ve always wonder if you were the quiet type, but I can see that you’re really vocal huh?”
• you push your ass back against him trying to get all the possible contact with his body
• all the dirty talk would push you to the edge and you’d feel your body be consumed by your orgasm and clench your walls around his cock mentally thanking Tom for the hand on your mouth
• Tom would have grip onto you tighter to keep you up steady
• the thrusts would be more erratic and with a few more you would feel the fingers around neck tighter
• you knew he had cum inside of you and now that you both are trying to calm down you’d feel his dick twitching inside you sometimes
• his face would be buried in the croock of your neck and his heavy breaths would make goosebumps rise through your body
• Tom would turn you around and kiss you
• that’s the best fucking kiss on your life
• his lips would be so soft and he’d be so passionate
• and he’d kiss your forehead and you’d slightly rest the weight of your head on his chin
• “Tom, why did you take so long to do something if I turn you on so much?”
• “Because you’re Haz’s sister. He’s my best friend and he’s going to kill me”
• “He don’t have to find out.”
• “I think we should tell, Y/N”
• “I think we should fight about this and finally have angry sex”
• “You’re serious right now?”
• you’d just laugh and kiss him again while start take his t-shirt
• Tom is a really good kisser you know
• it’s almost like the world around you disappears
• you still would be able to listen your brother open the door of your room and start to talk
• “Hey Y/N, I didn’t find those cookies so… HEY WHAT THE FUCK?”
calgaras said: End of the series: Luffy and the crew just found One Piece, Blackbeard and Akainu have been defeated, everyone is celebrating on Raftel. Then the entire moon slams into Raftel while Enel stands on top of it laughing manically. The end.
I was working on something for Carmilla Week and then a plot bunny hopped in, sat on my head and refused to leave. Sadly, the idea matched a prompt I’d already finished and that story was a bit more fitting.
However, what with the news of the 13th doctor and all, I did feel like writing this. Consider it an early entry!
“I’m just so excited!” Laura all but squealed, squirming in
her seat. She knew she was getting some weird looks from neighbouring tables,
but honestly if her relationship with Carmilla had taught her anything it was
how to ignore those. They got them a lot, after all.
Sometimes people recognized them from Laura’s videos,
sometimes they just recognized Laura from her column and articles at the paper
and sometimes they just wondered why the perpetually broody girl glaring at
everything was with the smiley ball of sunshine on a sugar rush.
Well, they got other strange looks too, but the sentiment
behind those was typically less friendly and the short journalist tried not to
think on those too much.
Hell, she wasn’t even paying much attention to anything
other than what she was talking about at this point because she was so freaking
psyched. “I mean, I really didn’t mind the male doctors or anything. They were
so, so great and I became a fan of their versions…well, most of them anyway.
But now we finally, finally have a female doctor.”
Across the table, holding Laura’s hand, sat Carmilla. The
ex-vampire was giving Laura an indulgent, if slightly bored smile as her
girlfriend rambled on and on. “And I get to interview her! Me! I have soooooo
Carmilla chuckled and squeezed the honey-blonde reporter’s
hand. “Cupcake, I think they want an article that’s more than a confirmation of
fan theories.” She teased as she speared a piece of her steak. Carmilla still preferred
it nearly raw and bloody, which Laura half-suspected
was just to make a point.
She’d been pushing it around her plate and reluctantly
nibbling for most of the evening, though. Odd…and kind of a waste, since this
restaurant was ridiculously fancy and expensive.
“I know, I know.” Laura lamented, pouting. “But just think
what this can do for female representation! I mean, there’s more female role
models now but none are quite as established a character as the doctor, you
know?” She stopped talking just long enough to shovel some food into her mouth.
“Oh god, what would happen if she met River? That would be really cool for
LGBTQ viewers, you know?”
The blonde suddenly stopped and frowned. “Well, I dunno,
there’s already a lot of people bitching online so maybe they won’t go that far
with it.” She muttered. “They’ll probably make the companion male, just to keep
the balance there. I guess people might complain that the whole deal with River
would kind of make the doctor gay when really I doubt the doctor has a preference
considering-Carm, are you okay?”
Carmilla’s head snapped back to Laura and she gave her a wry
smile. “Sorry, Cupcake. I was distracted for a bit.”
“Oh.” Laura muttered. “Crap, am I boring you? I’m sorry Carm
it’s just that I saw the announcement at work and then Gemma told me that I’d
get to do the interview and I’ve been so excited about all of it that I didn’t
even ask about your day and-“
“Whoa, hey, Cupcake no.” Carmilla quickly cut her off. “Laura,
I love that you’re excited. Look at you. You look like Christmas and your
birthday both came at once.” She chuckled and pressed a kiss to the back of
Laura’s hand. “I’m sorry, I’m just a bit distracted.”
Carmilla drained her glass and signalled a waiter before
turning back to Laura. “So, I take it you’re bringing your mug to this
interview?” She asked with a smirk.
Laura gave her girlfriend an unimpressed look. This matter
was not over and they would be talking about it when they got home, but if
Carmilla wanted to change the subject back then that was fine for now. “Of
course. If I come home without a signed mug I’ll consider the whole thing a
failure. Do we still have-“
She stopped when the waitress came by with two glasses of
champagne and couldn’t keep herself from glaring. The perky brunette had been
perfectly polite all evening, but she had also been giving Carmilla strange smiles.
This was hardly the first time people flirted with Carmilla
in front of her, but that didn’t mean Laura had grown to like it any better.
Once the waitress had left, Laura continued where she left
off. “Do we still have that marker that Laf tried to enchant?”
“The one that moved by itself and wrote satanic messages
that we couldn’t erase?” Carmilla
muttered absently, not really looking at Laura. “I think it’s chained up in my
“Good.” Laura grinned as she grabbed her glass. She really didn’t
remember Carmilla ordering this, but she had kind of tuned out once she learned
that the restaurant served triple chocolate cake as a desert. Besides, she wasn’t
about to turn down champagne. “See, if I can get it to behave, I can still wash
my mug after it’s signed.”
She took a healthy drink of champagne and saw Carmilla’s
eyes widen in horror just before something cold and sharp lodged in her throat.
Immediately she began to cough, retch and choke. Her glass dropped from her
fingers and shattered on the floor.
“Laura!” Carmilla shot up and rushed to her side, more
panicked than the journalist had ever seen her.
Tears sprung to the blonde’s eyes as she pounded herself in
the chest while her throat spasmed around whatever was lodged in it. Finally a particularly
sharp blow knocked it loose and with a gross, retching noise a glittering piece
of metal shot from Laura’s throat on to her plate.
She took in deep, much needed breaths while her girlfriend
hovered nervously at her side, rubbing her back and holding back her hair. “Fuck,
Laura. Cupcake, are you okay?”
Laura nodded wordlessly and raised her head to see what she
had nearly choked to death on.
A ring. Glinting in candlelight and partially covered in
sweet and sour sauce was a gorgeous silver ring with a very big, very pretty
ruby. Her heart stopped.
‘A ring. A ring in my champagne
glass. I nearly choked on a ring in my champagne glass.’ Her brain replayed those thoughts a few times,
before arriving at the next point that seemed important in her oxygen starved
state. ‘Wait, why was there a ring in my
glass? I could have died!’
She turned to Carmilla and pointed at the deadly weapon on
her plate. “What the hell, Carmilla!”
Utterly baffled, the former vampire only blinked at her.
“Why would you do that?” Laura demanded, still pointing at
the ring. “I could have died? Are you trying to kill me?”
The dark-haired girl’s eyes narrowed and she crossed her
arms. “Well, gee, Cupcake I must be playing the really, really long game if
that was the plan.” She drawled sarcastically. “Step one, repeatedly fail to
seduce you. Step two, fall in love with you. Step three, relationship drama.
Step four, everything literally goes to hell. Step five, everything is fixed.
Step six, inexplicable murder. What do you imagine my next step is? World
domination? It’s not my fault that you downed $800 champagne like a shot
without looking at it!”
“You buy stuff like that all the time!” Laura fired back.
More than one argument in the Hollis-Karnstein household had started because
Laura had sent Carmilla out for milk and eggs and she returned with six bottles
of expensive champagne.
More offended at the snark than at nearly choking to death
by this point, Laura returned the glare with one of her own. “Oh ha ha, very
clever Carm.” She growled, rubbing her throat. “None of this explains the
choking hazard in my champagne!”
Carmilla let out a long groan and covered her face with both
hands. “My god, it’s like you’re trying to be the embodiment of all blonde
jokes right now.” She sighed. When her hands came down again, she snatched up
the ring from Laura’s plate and shoved it in her face. “I’m trying to propose,
you unbelievable twit!”
Everything went very quiet.
“Oh.” Laura muttered dumbly, staring at the ring. “I…Sorry.
I probably should have realized that.” She muttered as a bright blush began to
spread over her cheeks.
The tension drained from Carmilla and she smiled at her
girlfriend’s embarrassment. “Ok, let’s try this again.” The pale girl sank to
one knee, quickly wiped off the ring and held it out to Laura again.
“Cupcake…Laura…” She began, falteringly. “I love you. Those
words feel so inadequate when I think of how I should describe my feelings, but
I know by now that if I start waxing poetic you’ll either cry or call me
Laura had to quickly stifle a sob with her hand.
Carmilla chuckled. “I love you when you’re happy and
smiling. I love you when you’re sad and all I want to do is make it all go
away. I love you when you’re mad and passionate and rambling.” She took Laura’s
hand and kissed her knuckles. “I’m mortal now, so until we figure out that
immortality thing, I only have so much time and I don’t want to spend a moment
of it without you.”
Carmilla cleared her throat, dark eyes shining with tears
even as she smiled at her lover. “You see me. You’ve seen every part of me and
even the parts that should have made you terrified or should have sent you
running…well, they didn’t. It hasn’t been easy, but we made it and each day I
wake up happy that you chose me.”
“Carm…” Laura whimpered, thick happy tears freely running
down her cheeks now.
“We’re better together, Cupcake.” Carmilla continued,
playing with Laura’s fingers. “So I-I hope you’ll marry me and be with me
“Yes! Yes, yes, of course you idiot!” Laura cried, hauling
Carmilla up into a messy, desperate kiss. She was vaguely aware of applause
breaking out around them, but who the hell cared? She was kissing Carmilla and
she loved her and she was so fucking happy
because they were engaged!
They broke the kiss just long enough for Carmilla to slip
the ring on Laura’s fingers clumsily before Laura tugged her new fiancée into
another kiss. And another, and another.
“Fucking Doctor Who.” Carmilla laughed through her tears
between kisses. “Stealing my thunder.”
“This is so much better than the doctor.” Laura sighed,
resting her forehead against her fiancée’s. She really wasn’t going to get
tired of that word any time soon. “But when we have kids, we’re telling them
this whole proposal was way les embarrassing.”
Carmilla laughed into the next kiss and pulled back with a
sheepish grin. “That might be hard, because the ginger twins are two tables
over, filming everything.”
Laura followed Carmilla’s gaze and sighed when she saw and
excited Lafontaine and a teary Perry wave with a camera resting on their table.
“Dammit, Carm, you gotta warn a girl.”
Carmilla laughed. “Like when she’s about to ingest an ungodly
expensive ring?” She asked with a cheeky grin.
“Stop pretending that was my fault.” Laura pouted. “Maybe I
was just expecting you to propose with something less clichéd than a ring in my
Carmilla really burst out laughing at that. She kissed Laura
one last time and climbed to her feet. “Cupcake, we’re roommates who hated each
other at first and then fell desperately in love, spent quite some time pining
for each other and got back together after an extremely messy break-up and went
on to get married…or engaged at least.”
Carmilla grinned down at her. “The whole vampire thing aside,
we’re living proof that a bit of cliché can’t hurt.”
“What is she going on about now?” grumbles Dean, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He looks at the clock, then groans. “Dammit Charlie, it’s not even noon! On a Sunday!” He pulls the sheet back over his head.
Footsteps pounding on the stairs and then a fist banging on the door let him know that his little sister isn’t giving up easily. “Come on, Dean!” Her footsteps fade a bit as she stomps down the hallway to Sam’s room, then bangs on his door and yells again, “You too, Sam! Get downstairs! Federer won! It’s almost time!”
Dean is wondering what language his little sister is speaking when his door opens and her freckled face peeks through the opening. Before she can speak he growls, “Twelve year olds should be banished from existence, Charlie.”
She giggles. “You can’t get me down, big brother. It’s almost time! Come on!” Before he can ask what on earth she’s talking about she bounces from the room and down the stairs.
He’s about to settle back into his bed when his phone chirps. A text from Cas.
–Did Charlie wake you up yet?–
He quickly responds.
–How did you know?–
–Wimbledon finished earlier than expected. The announcement of the thirteenth Doctor is imminent.–
Dean can’t help but laugh. That’s what I get for having a nerd kid sister. He grins. And a nerd boyfriend. He sends:
–Come over? You can help keep Charlie calm while she waits. Or I can keep both of you calm. ;)–
–Give me ten minutes.–
Thirteen minutes later the doorbell rings. Dean pushes himself away from the table and his just finished bowl of cereal. Sam look at him quizzically. “Cas,” Dean says. “He’s as crazy as Charlie. They can nerd out together.”
Sam nods dismissively. “I’ve never been able to figure out why the two of you are such good friends.” Sam says. “You’re such a jock. He’s such a…well, a nerd, like you said. He’s really much more like Charlie than like you.”
Dean is thankful he’s on his way out of the room so Sam can’t see his blush. He still hasn’t told Sam that he and Cas have been more than friends for about six months now. Sam is usually too observant for comfort, but he’s been wrapped up in his own stuff–AP classes, playing the lead in Macbeth, and now a summer class at the local junior college–and Dean doesn’t know if he’s grateful or tired of keeping secrets.
His confusion about Sam disappears when he sees the blue eyed boy smiling at him on his front porch. “Dean,” Cas says. Dean smiles and chances a kiss. Cas pulls away after only a moment, and Dean is puzzled, then laughs as realization hits. “You’re anxious to find out about the new Doctor, aren’t you.” It’s not a question.
Cas smiles. “Busted. But you can kiss me later, I promise.”
Dean grins. “I’ll hold you to that…”
In the family room Sam sits at the coffee table surrounded by textbooks. “Sam. Live a little. It’s Sunday,” says Dean.
Sam grunts. “Research. Ten page paper. Due Friday.”
“Ouch,” says Cas. “Didn’t you think of taking a break over the summer?”
“I’m trying to graduate early,” Sam says absently, completely focused on his book.
“Yeah, that’ll be great,” grumbles Dean. “Little brother graduating the same time as me…”
“Um, helloooooo,” interjects Charlie, hands on her hips. “I think we’re missing the big picture here. Biggest announcement of the year? New Doctor? Lucky thirteen?”
Dean reaches out to ruffle her already wild red hair, but she ducks away from his hand. “What are we all doing here anyway? Are we going to gather around your laptop and watch you click on ‘refresh’? It’s not like we can tune in to BBC One.”
Charlie makes a very unladylike noise. “Please. Piece of cake. Or,” she grins, looking at Dean, “maybe a piece of pie.” She attaches a few cables from her laptop to the tv, tap-tap-taps at the keyboard for about ten seconds, then shouts, “Yahtzee!” Sure enough, English accents are suddenly coming through the tv speakers, and Roger Federer’s smiling face fills the screen.
Dean looks at Charlie, eyes wide. “You are the scariest twelve year old I’ve ever seen.”
“And don’t you forget it,” she quips.
Cas, Dean, and Charlie settle onto the couch, but Charlie only sits for a few seconds before she jumps up and starts to pace. She nibbles on a thumbnail, tugs at her hair, and bounces on the balls of her feet, all while striding back and forth across the room. She looks at Cas, sitting calmly, and screeches, “How can you just sit there?!”
Cas grins and his eyes glint with mischief. “I was just like you when they announced Capaldi four years ago. When fourteen comes along someone will be asking you how you can be so calm.”
“I doubt that,” she grumbles. “And why does Capaldi have to go anyway? I love his gruff Scottish accent and his ‘attack eyebrows’!”
“He doesn’t do hugs, he says. Except when he does,” adds Sam.
“Am I the only one who doesn’t speak geek?” Dean asks.
“Doctor Who is all about change,” Cas says, pointedly ignoring Dean and answering Charlie instead. “The companions change, the Doctor regenerates, even the TARDIS gets redecorated. But the Doctor’s heart and hope endure. He is always a madman in a box, and he always saves the day.”
Charlie freezes, mouth agape, then flings herself at Cas, wiping away tears. “Thank you, Castiel,” she blubbers into his shoulder. Dean meets Cas’s eyes over the top of Charlie’s head. “Thank you,” he mouths. Cas smiles.
Sam clears his throat. “I hate to break up this little, uh, whatever this is, but I think something is happening,” he says.
Charlie immediately focuses all her attention on the scene unfolding on the tv, lush and green. A hooded figure walking through the woods. A hand. A key. The sound of the TARDIS. The hood is pushed back…
“A girl! A girl! The Doctor is A GIRL!!!!” She leaps and dances through the room, high-fives Cas then pumps her fist in the air then climbs onto the coffee table–unmindful of Sam’s schoolwork–just to turn and dive at Dean, tackling him in a tangle of arms and legs and red hair. He yelps and she giggles and jumps up to run and dance some more. “The Doctor is a GIRL!” she shouts again. She runs back to Dean, kisses him on the cheek, and says, “Finally!”
“So you’re happy, then?” asks Dean with a straight face.
Charlie fake punches him in the shoulder. “Duh. Twelve dudes. Well, thirteen, really, with the War Doctor. Over fifty years. It’s about time!”
“I think this is going to be great,” says Cas with a smile.
“Ugh, I can’t believe we have to wait until Christmas to actually see her in action! That’s over six months!” moans Charlie.
Dean stands up. “That’s our cue, Cas. Let’s get out of here before she ropes us into making a countdown calendar.”
As they climb the stairs they hear Charlie yell, “You know you can’t get out of watching it with me, big brother!”
Dean laughs. He knows. Charlie always gets what she wants.
“It’s nice to be alone,” Cas says softly, twining his fingers with Dean’s.
Dean kisses him softly. “Yeah,” he says.
They sit on the floor against Dean’s bed, stretching their legs into the long rectangle of sunlight splashed across the floor.
“Are you ever going to tell Sam about us?”
Dean groans. He wants to talk about this now?
“It’s not–I’m not ashamed or anything, you know that. I mean, Charlie knows. Mom and Dad know. Sam’s just…he gives me a hard time about everything. And now he’s taking all these extra classes, so we’re both going to be seniors in the fall…” Dean trails off, not really sure where he was going with the thought anyway. He just knows that he wants Sammy to be okay with this.
Cas squeezes Dean’s hand. “I know. I mean, I understand. It’ll work itself out eventually. I just don’t like sneaking around when I’m here, you know?”
“Oh, Michael says hi, by the way. He called last night. He asked if you’re starting on the team this fall; he’s going to be in town for a few weeks and wants to come see you play.”
Dean grins. He plays forward on their school’s soccer team. “Hell yeah I’m starting. I’ve been practically killing myself all summer to get ready for the season.
Cas runs a hand up Dean’s arm. “Mmm. I can see that,” he practically purrs.
Dean groans and pulls Cas onto his lap. He falls into those blue eyes as their lips crush together, both of them hungry for the other.
Cas’s fingers are twisted in Dean’s hair when the door opens and they hear, “Can you two do something with Charlie? She’s bouncing around like a pinball, and I re–” Sam comes to sudden stop, mouth hanging open, when he sees the two boys attached at the lips.
“Oh,” says Sam, after an awkward pause. “Well. That explains a lot. You two make a lot more sense as boyfriends. This been going on long?”
Dean is too relieved by Sam’s easy acceptance to answer. Cas says, “A little over six months. We’re sorry we kept it from you. You had so much going on, with school and the play and all, we didn’t want to cause you any distress.”
Sam snorts. “You really think this,” he gestures at them, “is distressing? You should see Charlie right now. I’m concerned for my safety for the next six months. And for my school work. Seriously. Do you think maybe you two could take her out for ice cream or something? Or, I don’t know, take her to the park and make her run outside? I’m never going to get my paper written at this rate.”
“She’s not a puppy, Sammy,” says Dean, laughing.
“Don’t call me Sammy,” says Sam automatically.
“I’m always going to call you Sammy,” says Dean.
“I know,” sighs Sam.
Dean pulls Sam into a tight hug. “Thanks, Sammy…”
When they’re done, Cas puts his arm around Dean. “We’ll be down in a minute, Sam. Tell Charlie we’ll take her to the mall to see if we can find her a sonic screwdriver.”
Sam grins as he turns to walk down the stairs. “Are you trying to become her favorite brother?” he calls over his shoulder, laughing.
When Sam is gone Cas turns to Dean. “Feel better?”
Dean nods. “I guess we should thank Charlie. And maybe the Doctor too.” He smiles, then adds, “I guess thirteen really is lucky after all.”
Cas presses a kiss to Dean’s lips. He can’t argue with that.
This is kind of a gift for @starsinursa, who posted this a few days ago. It sort of got mixed up with a high school au I had in my head, I hope you don’t mind!