• Chat would give this to Ladybug as a present
• Ladybug would be like 100% done
• but she’d still use it
• Adrien comes over for video games or something
• Marinettes parents make them hot chocolate/tea/whatever hot drink
• bring up said mug
• Adrian is so proud Marinettes parents have the same taste in mugs as him
• we all know he wouldn’t piece it together
Unfortunately, while the cherries were in bloom in Tokyo either I was busy, or it was raining so I could not paint outside. I took some photos of the sakura near my house to paint later and this is the result.
This painting was done on a watercolour paper sample we got while shopping in Sekaido art supplies store in Shinjuku. I wanted to try something a little bit different than usual: I first did a pencil sketch, then painted the picture using my Schmincke watercolours. When I was done with the colours the pencil lines where almost invisible so to add details and depth I used some white opaque paint and Conté pencil charcoal
PS. I was pleased with the quality of the CANSON paper. It matched my style of painting quite well and put up with the masking tape, paints, pencil and charcoal very well.
Medium: CANSON Heritage 300g/m cold pressed cotton paper