You know that feeling when you realize that you’re the least important friend. Everyone who you consider to be your friend has someone they go to before you, the one they invite over you. You’re always that just ‘side friend’ people just come to for homework help, and if they need something.
If you were to leave, nobody would care, because they have other friends.
- always being the one who cares more
- knowing i’ll always need them more than they need me
- feeling completely useless
- hating my reflection
- feeling painfully invisible
- having no idea what i’m going to do with my life
- people asking me what i want to do when i leave school
- being stressed, like all the time
- always looking at pretty people and feeling so angry and jealous because of how ugly i am
- feeling like if i died today, no one would notice… no one would care…