3. What time is it rn where you are? This 9.30 PM now :3
4. What´s the nicest thing anybody has ever done for/said to you? Kind of hard question… I think one of the nincest thing is when someone gets me into new band or makes me listen to new music ^^
5. Last character death you cried over? Sirius Black in Harry Potter…I’m so in love with that character
6. What´s currently your biggest goal? Maybe make all my dreams come true eheh
7. What situation do you think of to distract yourself from an annoying meeting, person, etc.? I try to think of some disctracting stuff like what I will eat to snack, which music I will listen to on my way home… something like that :D
8. Get emotional easily when watching a movie? I get emotional so easily that’s frustrating
9. Favorite scent?I like the smell of my favorite foods, old books, fresh sheets, the scent of leather and fuel too! I don’t have only one favorite scent ^^
10. Prefer water carbonated or non-carbonated? I prefer water non-carbonated!
11. What´s more important to you, a songs lyrics or its sound? I think both are really important and they complete each other… But the lyrics still need to be…“interesting”? I don’t find the right word but I need to feel something when I read it. Well, all the gazette’s lyrics are really important to me for instance :)
1. Where do you live? -
Scariest thing you know? - 3. Two things you are interested in? - 4. Last thing that made you smile/laugh? - 5. Last song heard? - 6. What do you do when you are in a bad mood? - 7. Some skills? - 8. Prefer countryside or town? - 9. Someone you admire? - 10. Which season do you prefer? - 11. Special place you want to go to?
Who most influenced your taste in music growing up? Who did they like?
I think I did, because literally no one in my real life listens to anything I do. So, youtube?
Who was you favorite band/musician? What was that one song you could play a million times on repeat?
The Strokes were my first ever favorite band, and it seemed like the whole world had to know just how much I loved them. I spent all of my time watching videos from their tours, reading about the band members, and talking about them in general. You Only Live Once was my favorite song for a solid 3 years or so.
Is there a band/musician that your parents love that you love as well?
My dad and I both really enjoy Led Zeppelin, Peter Frampton, and Earth, Wind, & Fire. My mom and I don’t share anything in common because she doesn’t like “secular” music that much, but she loves the Strokes because of me
Is there a band/musician that your parents love that you hate and vice versa?
Not really. I don’t care for my mom’s gospel, and I don’t care for my dad’s jazz, but I don’t hate them. My parents don’t care for my metal music either.
Who was the first band/musician that you got someone else into?
The Strokes, of course! With all that talking, someone had to listen.
Who was the first band/musician you went to see live? Or, who do you hope to see?
My first concert was the Cheetah Girls. It was a surprise and it was for the crappy third movie so I don’t want to count that as MY first show. I’m pretty sure I’m going to Warped Tour this summer, so that will satisfy many of my wants.
tagged by the amazing @mxddiamond rule 1: always post the rules rule
2: answer the person has asked, then write 11 new ones rule
3: tagged 11 people, then link them in the post. __________________________________________
1. how are you? Eh. Pretty good.
2. coffee or tea? Tea definitely, but I always appreciate a good coffee too
3. what languages do you know? Mainly English but some Spanish
4. otp? TRONNOR 4 EVER
5. favorite book? A Work In Progress by Connor Franta (duh)
6. favorite musical/song from a musical? I can’t pick just one so: Legally Blonde, Wicked, Book of Mormon, Hairspray, Heathers
7. dragons or unicorns? Dragons always
8. favorite snack? Goldfish
9. how do you feel about space? NOPE, but also cool
10. doge or pepe? Pepe 4 life
11. what is love to you?
Love is longing for someone else to be where you are. Love is feeling protected and safe. Love has no boundaries. Love is limitless.
1. Water, Earth, Fire, or Air bender?
2. Opinion on avocados?
3. Favorite compliment?
5. Best place you’ve ever been?
6. Latest movie you watched?
7. Do you like hugs?
8. Waffles or pancakes?
9. Favorite crayon color?
10. Ice cream or froyo?
11. What is love to you? (Stolen from @mxddiamond)
I tag @maggieo17 @mxddiamond @shouldwearawarning @wtmnora @theinspart @sleepingg-ugly @ally-hutcherson @tronnorisalive @avocadotroye @connorfranta @whateverny2la @rhythm0fmylife
AESTHETIC MEME. anyone can do this. list your muse’s personal preferences regarding each of the following things. add as many subjects as you’d like; it can help people tagging you in aesthetically pleasing things for your muse!
TASTES. that pill-bitter dry-swallow. mint gum over vomit. bitten-down nails.
SMELLS. purell. smoke – not from cigarettes, but from candles, paper, incense, everything else. cold day-old takeout.
SIGHTS. worn over-ear headphones. the inside of the toilet bowl. folders and cabinets and notebooks full of writing no one can ever see. the thousand-yard stare of someone who knows just how to ignore everything he doesn’t want to see. light and heat and teeth.
SOUNDS.whispers. shouts. loud music, drowning it out. “don’t you know you’re meant for more than this?” “i don’t care.”
BODY. smiling eyes. bird bones. barely shaking fingers, with bits of gore under the nails. where did that come from? someone didn’t believe.