If you're still taking headcanon requests, OTAYURI COFFEESHOP AU? Please murder me with cuteness.
Stoic barrista Otabek who who can never bring himself to say a word to Yuri, but does the cutestlatteart on Yuri’s drinks just to watch him smile at it.
The first time Otabek draws a cat for Yuri, Yuri makes the cutest noise, and immediately whips out his phone to snap a photo of his coffee, and Otabek basically falls a little in love right there and then.
No, but like seriously, Otabek spends so much time learning how to make cute latte art for Yuri, it’s low-key embarrassing. Leo totally laughs at him when he goes online to order marshmallow cats for Yuri. He pays a shit ton of money for them, but it’s all worth it when Yuri legitimately goes (๑♡⌓♡๑) at him.
Leo tries to talk Otabek into writing his number on Yuri’s takeaway cup one day because it’s getting ridiculous watching Otabek pine, and ofc, Otabek is 300% against it. They bicker a little behind the counter, and Otabek doesn’t even really realise that they’re getting a little loud, until he hisses two octaves too loudly “there’s no rule that says that I have to talk to him just because I like him” at Leo, and all Leo does is to give him a shit-eating grin.
Yuri has heard him, because ofc Yuri is behind him.
+ God Tier Blushing™ from Otabek + Yuri low-key rambling about coming to get extra marshmallows + Leo still grinning and maybe wiggling his eyebrows a little
And then, when Otabek absolutely cannot take it (it being 30% Leo being a shit, and 70% being Yuri’s face) anymore, “So are you going to go on a date with me or not?”
This is a hc: but I was watching legends of tomorrow and I was like what if reader was formerly/ a retired member of the batfam and she's telling them stuff like "Bank robbers don't scare me I dealt with much worse at 13" and some other passive aggressive stuff because she's irritated because a man came into her house on her 22nd birthday and literally kidnaped her to convince her to save the world like she left the hero business after Jay died and now she's back in it.
- She’s legit the saltiest mofo in the group.
- They don’t quite know her background in the beginning. She’s fairly vague on her history and where she picked up her skills.
- She probably says really cryptic one-liners “I fucking hate clowns.”, “Does it come in black?”, “Mad man trying to take over the city? Please I’ve been taking down jokers like this since before I had my first crush.”
- Rumors spread among the groups as to who exactly this badass is. The rumors get increasingly wild and over the top until she finally tell them her story (an abridged version) and how she used to run with Batman.
- They ask who Batman is and she gives them a different answer every time. Clark Kent, the mayor of Gotham,
Bruce Wayne, George Clooney, the Joker. They aren’t sure if she’s ever given them the right answer.
When would you say is the exact moment yato fell in love with hiyori?
Oh boi O.O That’s a really good question Anon!
Before I start rambling, those are just my thoughts on this. It’s only my opinion and I may be wrong but that’s okay. I’m sure there are a bunch of people out there who think differently and I would love to hear other thoughts about this! OwO Also if you haven’t read the manga, there may be some spoilers for you so I’ll answer your question below the cut ;3