Hey my boyfriend has really unaccepting parents so i wanted to buy him a binder but my parents wont let me cos his parents wouldnt be happy if they found out - helpp please
Do you think you could give the money to a mutual friend so they could buy the gift card and then buy him the binder?
- In a Bind (USA)
- FTME (USA, 24 and under only)
- Replace the Ace (USA)
- Big Brothers (Donation required, 18 and older or with parent permission)
- Come as you are (Canada)
- Point5CC (Free binder with purchase of a T-shirt)
- The Binder Project
- Gender Gear (Canada, $5 each)
How do I buy a binder if I’m not out?
- How to buy a binder without parents knowing
- Asking a friend to get you a binder
- What is the gc2b packaging like?
- What’s the underworks packaging like?
I can’t get a binder. How can I make my own?
- Ren made some sweet info on binding with sports bras (x, x) and we also have a post about binding with camisoles. If you’re binding with a sports bra, you want this type.
- Here’s a post about asking for a sports bra.
- Please do not try to make a DIY binder. Chances are, it will not be safe and you could hurt yourself.
- Binding without a binder