- Luffy: Can we actually stand back and let the adults handle it? Is that an option in this world? Because if it is, that is seriously the coolest thing that’s ever happened to me. Oh my God, I love this side of the rainbow.
- Zoro: …I thought you’d want to be involved.
- Luffy: You thought wrong. I am so over that phase in my life. What I want is for you guys, Vivi, Torao, Shanks and Ace to not die. If I can arrange for you to not die by sending random other people out to protect you for me? Awesome. So awesome. We will sit here and have Sanji bake them congratulatory cookies if they survive. And maybe place some bets, because Torao’s family is the gamblingest family I’ve ever met. Maybe I’ll make it to eighteen without any new scars! How crazy would that be?
- Sanji: Why am I baking the cookies?
- Chopper: So you don’t…care if our parents die?
- Luffy: Sure, I care. Our lives would instantly get way harder if they did. Plus, I like your parents. But they’re not, I don’t know, they’re not my problem.
- Nami: He’s kind of a sociopath, isn’t he?
- Franky: Super-ly so.
- Robin: Oh most certainly.
- Usopp: It shouldn’t be as surprising as it is. It’s just easy to forget because he loves us.
- Brook: Yohohoho! At least we know we’re safe with him taking care of us.
Small update from the "Tom Hiddleston look-a-like therapist" anon. So apparently this guy is not only an awesome therapist but he's also the sweetest person I've ever met and a huge nerd and he makes that terribly infuriating furrowed brow Listening Face while giving me terribly infuriating articulate and thoughtful responses and he keeps adjusting his glasses and I don't think I'll survive all of this but I'm okay with that