My grandmother is in medical history books as the first person to have a particular experimental surgery aimed at fixing her Fallopian tubes. She was unable to conceive, and when doctors examined her, they discovered that her tubes were collapsed and shriveled and lacked some kind of necessary lining. “You’ll never be able to conceive,” they said.
Except… she already had. Either my dad is a miracle baby or he burned every bridge on his way out.
- always being the one who cares more
- knowing i’ll always need them more than they need me
- feeling completely useless
- hating my reflection
- feeling painfully invisible
- having no idea what i’m going to do with my life
- people asking me what i want to do when i leave school
- being stressed, like all the time
- always looking at pretty people and feeling so angry and jealous because of how ugly i am
- feeling like if i died today, no one would notice… no one would care…