Hi! would you have any recommendations of anime girl's love or even hinted?
Hello cutie anon :D I can give you some of course, but it’ll depend only on my own watching experience so sorry if there aren’t a lot/////// :
- Sasameki Koto : this is my favourite one <3 I love the ambiance, the characters, the music and the romance is very well-handled and so sweet!!
- Sakura Trick : if you love very cheesy pinky girly anime xD but it was very fluffy and the girls are adorable ^v^
- Akuma no Riddle : the love between the main girls is very implied, it’s pretty dark though
- Noir : it’s mostly hinted, but there’re definitely more than just friendship between the two mains (also the anime is SO good ;p)
- El Cazador de la Bruja : same than Noir, the MCs get so much closer through the anime, there’s definitely something going on~
- Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai : this one is pretty hinted between two of the secondary characs. Since it’s Kyoani, it’s certainly only fanservice =v= but omg how I love so much their relationship and since I heard about a next season, I hope they’ll make them a couple ;; *hope*
- Hibike Euphonium : an other Kyoani and there are A LOT of moments pretty romantic between the main girls
but the light novel shows a romance between the heroine and an other guy so I doubt they’ll make them canon in the anime sadly ;^;
- Izetta the last witch : the anime was *meh* imo but there was a lot of romance implied between the two girls in it, and their relationship was very sweet!
- Attack of Titan : that’s definitely not a GL anime lol but hey, Christa and Ymir are canonly a couple, and S2 covers an arc focused on them so….
BUT THE PAIN IS EVERYWHERE THOUGH SO BEWARE
- Yurikuma Arashi : I admit I dropped this one, but there were a lot of girl’s relationships in it (but the anime is very creepy ><)
I don’t think I have more in mind….but I heard about some others, that I haven’t watched yet, like Revolutionary girl Utena, Aoi Hana or Maria-sama.
Also I would rec you the animated clip adapted from the manga Asagao to Kase-san, it’s so much adorable ;__; and I’d rec you even more the manga
and PLS make a full adaptation of it it’s so goooood!