no one is even on but thats fine

Ya know what’s super cool is that I’m low key convinced jimin is gay but what’s even cooler is that I will probably never actually know either way because it’s none of my business and I will love and support him no matter what and you should also okcoolthanksbye :)

Also: funny, isn’t it, then when the only musical I’d ever been into was Les Miserables nobody questioned my status as a musical theatre fan. If someone has only ever listened to Les Miserables, Phantom Of The Opera and Jesus Christ Superstar, they’d never be questioned about the “reality” of their musical fan status. But for some reason, when people have only listened to newer/non “classic” musicals such as Wicked, Dear Evan Hansen, Be More Chill, Heathers, or Hamilton, no matter how many they’ve seen they’re not a “real” musical theatre fan.

Newsflash: get the hell over yourselves idiots. If you like musicals, any musicals, if you enjoy musicals and enjoy finding new musicals to listen to, you’re a musical theatre fan, whether you listen to or like the classics or not!!

“I said I wouldn’t cry.”

WE ALL KNOW WHAT THIS IS but it’s mostly inspired by this by @kcgane thanks dude you’re an inspiration :’)

Friendly Morning Reminders!

> Take your pills, pals! (Are your pills getting low? Don’t forget to refill them!)

> Drink at least a cup of water today!

> To those who need to hear it: You are awake, count your fingers on your hand. You should have five, ten for both hands combined.

> Hey, dude, you’re beautiful, and don’t you forget it!

> It’s ok to not be ok. Your feelings are valid and consequently, you are valid.

> I believe in you, in whatever you’re doing today. School, work, asking that cute girl out. Trying that new shade of lipstick. You got this!

> You’re doing fine, it’s ok to fail, just keep trying,  you’ll get there!

> I’m proud of you, even if the only thing you did today was wake up. I’m so so proud.

> You are not alone, Always keep fighting and I hope you have a happy, laugh filled day!

  • What I say: I'm fine
  • What I mean: Adventure Time, in terms of handling and presenting complicated themes in a way that's accessible to children and adults alike, is one of the best examples in current media. Very few shows labeled as children's media are willing and able to handle themes such as self-acceptance, aging, growing up, loss, mental illness, the struggle between security and isolation, imperfection, spirituality, and accepting others (and even more) without being oversimplified or melodramatic. Not only that, the world that it's built is at once fantastical, beautiful and weird, and yet it feels like home. While the show definitely has its flaws and its flop episodes it is extremely underrated and should be given much more respect and credit than it gets.

you know what i really want an ova of? ennoshita’s movies.

like not just fhq either like all of them with behind the scenes stuff and director ennoshita regretting some casting decisions and everyone getting way too into their roles and fuckin around with the costumes and props or how the hell they even got some people to agree to be in them but its fine bc in the end the movie looks great regardless

you only see maybe a minuet or a half minuet of the finished product but as a whole the experience alone would be amazing

Is extreme anger, or just anger in general common in sensory overloads? Like, one moment I’d be fine at work for example, and in a pretty good mood, then suddenly I’ll become so irratiable at everything and at everyone even though nothing bad as happened except for it getting busy. The sound of presence of people suddenly makes me want to scream, i’ll get a bit snappy and even at times I wanna break something, or even go as far as to wanting to hit myself, or else ill explode. Idk if thats a common, or if its an actual trait of sensory overloads…? Idk it makes me feel silly for sure.


Hello!! I just found this blog like 30 seconds ago and !!!! I love it so far! I couldn’t find a set of rules, I hope I didn’t miss them but anyways; Could I please ask for romantic hcs with Ace & Robin?? Thank you!! Good luck with your blog lovely 💖💖

A/N: *sits down on the grass* …. this is my first time doing HCs EVER please don’t be too strict on me 🦆 (and thank you so much, I know this request is a bit older but I hope you still think the same about my blog!!!)


Ace

  • Let me tell you guys, Ace is probably one of the most romantic characters in the whole One Piece universe
  • Is a sucker for anything romantic like ANYTHING
  • Loves to give as much as he possibly can but gets extremely flustered if his S/O gives something back
  • “Ohh.. you got this for me? Oh.. Oh my god- I- wow- you’re perfect- I- uh, oh goD
  • Gets teased a lot by the other crewmembers but doesn’t care at all, as long as you like it he’s ready to make a fool out of himself for everyone to see
  • Makes the Whitebeard crew help with things, Thatch with the food, Marco with the right location, Vista with perfect decorations. He even threatens to burn all of their clothes if they don’t do it right…
  • …gets hit by marco afterwards
  • Loves to see his s/o smile at his presents/surprises/words etc.
  • Is very insecure, therefore always asks you about things, “Is this too much?”, “Do you like it?”, “Is this weird?” etc.  
  • Decided to ask Izo for help once, because if Izo doesn’t know the answer then no one does. “do you think they’ll like it?”, both of them once sat the whole night together and scribbled down plans for your anniversary
  • ALWAYS whispers sweet nothings into your ear, especially when he feels sad about his past :(
  • tries his best to make you feel wanted, feels like crap if he fails
  • Fell asleep once while you guys were out having a little walk by the beach
  • He wouldn’t stop apologizing for a whole week
  • You just grabbed his face and planted a big kiss on his lips and told him to shut up
  • He was a red and giggly mess afterwards
  • UGH!!!! i love ace ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

Robin

  • My queen
  • Might not be as intense as Ace (surprise) but still has a sweet spot for romantic things
  • Loves to take a walk with her s/o at night, hands intertwined, swaying lightly back and forth
  • Talks not very much, but the more time you spend together, the more she starts to talk
  • Always has this cute smile with her eyes closed and head turned slighly to the side,,, YOU KNOW WHICH ONE
  • Sometimes, when you least expect it, puts a strand of hair behind your ear, stares into your eyes for a few seconds, smiles and then “You’re so cute.”
  • You melt, you literally just meLT
  • Tries to teach you how to read poneglyphs, but you fail miserably and just stare at her in awe
  • She notices quickly but ignores it, just keeps talking and laughs quietly at you staring
  • “Any questions?” - “Hm…? Oh! Yes. I mean no. No, no questions.”
  • Her favourite thing is when you recommend her a book, because “It reminded me of you and I thought you’d like to read it.”
  • She doesn’t need all of these extra things or expensive gifts s, your love for her is more than enough
  • Still brings you expensive things from time to time
  • “Robin! You didn’t need to get me this! This looks so expensive..” - “It just looked so cute and reminded me of you. I couldn’t help myself.”
  • You’re heart eyes for her and so am I, so is the rest of the world
FTM passing - what i've learned

• the goal is to make your figure look like an upside down triangle. women’s figures are more like a regular triangle.
• yes, hiding curves is important, but well fit clothes are more important. you don’t want to walk around with clothes 6 sizes too big or you’ll probably look even more like a 10 year old boy. (unless thats what ur going for idk)
• layering shirts is everything, especially if you aren’t able to get a binder.
• those “ah bra” things that you see on tv are a great binder substitute. get a size smaller than you normally would & you’re set.
• if you have decent sized hips & thin legs, men’s pants probably aren’t going to work for you. what i do is get regular women’s skinny jeans in one size larger than normal, that way it’s a fitted look but still baggy. ALSO, sagging is actually important, believe it or not. it creates the illusion of a lower waistline and smaller hips.
• small feet? get big shoes. it’s fine. trust me. wear two pairs of high socks and/or make sure the shoes have laces that go all the way up & tie those suckers tight.
• the way you carry yourself is very important. be confident, but don’t go sticking your chest out far & wide because. you know. you have chest lumps.
• when sitting, spread out. put your arms on the back of the sofa or on arm rests. no more crossing your legs. keep them spread, or if you must, cross them at the ankle.
• this is one i’ve learned by observation: MEN STAND WITH THEIR TOES TURNED OUTWARD. this also goes along with being confident & taking up space. don’t stand with your toes together, stand with them facing outward slightly and with your legs apart. unless you really gotta pee or something.
• COLOGNE IS COOL BUT PLEASE USE IT SPARINGLY. one little spray will be just dandy. trust me. no one wants to be next to a walking axe can.
• haircuts are very complicated because it all depends on your face shape, so you can look that one up in ur free time. basically, if you’re going for a shorter cut, make sure the edges are clean and fairly sharp. shaving your hairline to make it appear more masculine is an option as well.

YEP THAT’S WHAT I’VE LEARNED SO FAR & ALL THESE THINGS WORK SUPER WELL FOR ME, I HOPE THEY DO FOR YOU AS WELL.

101 litre of tears

In regards to Kwon Hyunbin’s attitude on produce 101 during the team performance practices, I personally feel that Hyunbin is being misunderstood due to what mnet has purposefully edited and shown to its viewers. I’m sharing my personal views about this because this can be the difference between being eliminated and debuting. 

During the Pick Me practice we were able to see how hardworking Hyunbin was, he practiced the dance together with other fellow trainees and its obvious how much Hyunbin is lacking in his dance skills, as he was unable to learn the dance choreography up to speed and has missed certain moves. However Hyunbin is very honest and very aware of how much he is lacking, it is clear that he makes up for his lack of skill with devotion and hard work. 

I understand that Hyunbin is lacking in skills and experience in comparison to the other trainees however that doesn’t mean he’s completely lacking in will, commitment and hard work. It is extremely obvious how hardworking he is, however due to his lack of experience in training Hyunbin is not a fast learner and thus requires more time than others to fully familiarise himself with the routine. Hyunbin practised until late and even practiced the song in bed before sleeping and we could all see he practically fell asleep while holding his lyrics sheet. 

During Hyunbin’s personal evaluation recording unfortunately he blanked out due to nervousness and anxiety which unfortunately cost him the opportunity to move up in rank. I personally believe that this particular stumble really affected Hyunbin because he genuinely thought he would have been able to show the trainers and viewers how much he has improved. Hyunbin’s mentality and confidence significantly dropped following his failure to move up in the grade rank evaluation.

Hyunbin’s hard work and efforts are strongly acknowledged amongst the fellow trainees and they all share kind words of encouragement to Hyunbin. They sympathise with him even more us they saw very clearly how hard he trained and it is extremely unfortunate that nervousness and anxiety took over him, preventing him from showcasing what he had practised for. 

From very early on we as viewers were shown Hyunbin’s true personality, we see clearly he is just as hardworking and devoted as any A B C D or F ranking trainee, however it is unfortunate that Mnet had decided to depict Hyunbin very differently and negatively during the recent Team Performance practice, in episode 4. I was rather unimpressed with Mnet’s choice to focus solely on Hyunbin’s struggles, I would have much rather enjoyed seeing how Jonghyun lead the group and the groups vocal practices, especially since their vocalist Kim Jaehwan is an individual trainee and was also struggling with the choreography. Mnet’s choice to focus on Hyunbin and Jonghyun’s interactions lead to viewers to see only the negatives. Mnet had edited the sequence as to confuse and manipulate the viewers into seeing Hyunbin very negatively which is rather unfair. 

As previously mentioned Hyunbin is definitely not the fastest learner among the bunch due to having no experience in training, however since practicing for the first mission until now he has shown he is slowly adapting and has learned to improve. I believe it was a blessing for Hyunbin to be chosen by Minhyun as he is now given to the opportunity to work alongside Jonghyun. Jonghyun was so incredibly patient and understanding to Hyunbin, he lead the team and Hyunbin in detail step by step. He also continually praised and encouraged Hyunbin that he also could follow the routine well, I believe this was certainly vital in Hyunbin’s overall improvement. As the team mission was right after the rank evaluation I believe Hyunbin’s personal confidence must have dropped significantly as he failed to move up in rank. He must have had so much self doubt built up within him as he believed no matter how much effort, and hard work he put into practicing, he would still not improve. However under Jonghyun’s sincere guidance Hyunbin made progress little by little, Jonghyun also helped Hyunbin rekindle his lost confidence and spirit.

Unfortunately during the dance practice evaluation by their dance coach Hyunbin once again was unable to showcase what he had learnt properly. Also since he is a slow learner I believe at this stage he most likely wasn’t fully familiar with the routine, now as previously mentioned he is  slow learner thus he will need a little more time than others. Which is fine as long as he continues to practice hard and doesn’t lose focus of his goal, he will soon build up more skill and be able to learn at the same pace as his fellow trainees. However it is unfortunate that the dance trainer isn’t on the same page as Hyunbin, but thats understandable as he is looking at the bigger picture and is worried that Hyunbin’s lack of skills may bring down the overall performance. 

Hyunbin himself is the most aware of his skills and abilities hence he knows that he most definitely is not as prepared for this training evaluation with the trainer. When Hyunbin alongside Jaehwan are asked to showcase the routine they have learnt, they unfortunately do not perform to standard and maybe Hyunbin’s nerves and anxiety got to him again and he was unable to showcase what he has learnt. Jonghyun himself stated that he was confident in what Jaehwan and Hyunbin have learnt thus far as he was there guiding them along so he knows that they have learnt the routine and even though the weren’t the most amazing dancers, Jonghyun is aware that they would be able to complete the routine well. Jonghyun stated that his members should be able to do well, meaning he is aware of their abilities and knows that his members did do their best to learn the routine as everyone else, however he is nervous because he understands that his members are nervous and yes mistakes can happen. 

I personally felt that is was extremely unfortunate that Jonghyun was pointed out as being the reason his members did not remember the routine. It felt extremely unfair since he was shown to have sincerely lead and guided the team really well during practice. Even though he was lectured Jonghyun still believed that it was his fault that he did not lead the team well enough. In reality each and every person learns at their own pace, and thats fine as we will all reach the finish line at our own pace. 

I felt that Mnet’s choice to solely focus Hyunbin’s struggles to be so unfair as I would have enjoyed to see the whole teams dynamics together, more of Minhyun as he was the one who created this team overall, Seongwoo as he was the groups centre who was not lacking in dance or vocals, or maybe show us how he was struggling with the routine but picked himself up(similar to his struggles during the rank evaluation) and Jaehwan the individual trainee who shined with his vocals but needed a little more guidance with dance. I would have liked to see the team help both Jaehwan and Hyunbin with the routine. Also Daniel who was shown to be a bit at ill one point, it would have been nice to see more of Jonghyun’s interactions with each member as their leader, but unfortunately we were only shown what Mnet wanted us to see and that was only Hyunbin’s struggles and how he was bringing the team down, even though it was nice to see Jonghyun as the genuine and sincere leader to Hyunbin, it would have been even greater to see Jonghyun as the sincere leader to each one of his members. I believe that if we were shown the struggles of this as a whole, then none of us would have seen Hyunbin so negatively because we would instead see how this team was able to overcome each obstacle together.

Mnet’s choice to only showcase these various scenes was most certainly pre meditated, they knew that by showing these specific scenes it would paint Hyunbin in a very specific and negative manner. While it is true that Hyunbin is lacking in many departments, I was sure he wasn’t lacking in hard work and determination as shown during the rank evaluation, hence to see Hyunbin acting like so did make me disappointed and question his recent change in behaviour. However it is simple to understand as Hyunbin had never been a trainee before in his life he is now still adapting to trainee schedules and routines thus he will want to rest more than others, not because he is lazy but because he physically cannot keep up to the other members. Kwon Hyunbin is not lazy he simply has not built up the same stamina and resistance as the other members hence he is still adapting to the long hours of training, Hyunbin is physically not able to keep up but he is trying to. As Hyunbin was a trainee in a modelling agency I doubt he underwent intense and rigorous training hours as his members in actual talent agencies. 

Kim Jonghyun - training period - 8 years 2 months 

Hwang Minhyun - training period - 6 years 3 months 

Kim Jaehwan - training period - 4 years 2 months

Kang Daniel - training period - 2 years 1 months

Ong Seongwu - training period - 8 months

Kwon Hyunbin - training period - 3 months 

These type of scenes where Hyunbin is shown to be not practicing, resting or when he was shown hiding in a small practice room seem to be very ambiguous as it was never shown why he was doing so. When the members are tired they may wish to rest and that is completely fair, however they only show Hyunbin resting making it seem like he was the only one do so while everyone practiced continuously, obviously that is untrue as I’m sure they all practiced and rested together. I’m aware that Hyunbin took more breaks but as previously mentioned he is simply not physically able to keep up with the members, also its unfair that Mnet did not show when Hyunbin would get back into practicing, as Hyunbin would rest for a bit but he would always come back to practicing, and overtime I’m sure he would develop stronger stamina and resistance to practice with his members. Also it was super ambiguous for Mnet to show Hyunbin hiding in the small practice room, we could all see he was holding a lyrics sheet and had an mp3 player with him, Hyunbin could have been practicing by himself because he was aware that he is lacking. Maybe he wanted to quickly improve by himself that by the time he went back to vocal practice he would be able to show his members how he’s improved. Hence once again I am disappointed in Mnet’s choice to only focus on the groups dance as opposed to vocal practice. 

Also yet another ambiguous scene by Mnet is when Hyunbin has trouble with his contact lenses, for all we know Hyunbin could have went back to the dormitory sorted out the issue and immediately returned to practice with his team members, we don’t know because Mnet never showed us that hence it leads the viewers guessing and can lead to them assuming he went back to the dorm to sleep and took hours to come back to practice. 

Daniels cut in particular was also very ambiguous because we do not know exactly when he said those words, it could have been when Hyunbin left to fix his contacts or maybe even during the beginning when Jonghyun was teaching Hyunbin step by step through the choreography, or even during vocal practice where Hyunbin might have also been struggling. The truth is we can never be sure because this is Mnet’s intention, they are intentionally being ambiguous and this is incredibly wrong because this can be the difference between being eliminated and debuting, and that goes for all of the trainees because I’m sure Hyunbin’s not the only one being negatively portrayed. 

During another one of the teams dance practices Hyunbin once again is shown leaving the practice room momentarily before being called back in by Leader Jonghyun. Here we are shown a sequence where Hyunbin is being lectured for not putting in all his effort and determination to train. Hyunbin is once again reminded that if he doesn’t do well at all than thats all everyone will see of him, not to mention it will also bring the team down overall. I’m extremely glad that Hyunbin was lectured by Jonghyun because it’s obvious to anyone who looks Hyunbin had momentarily lost his drive and confidence to do well. He wasn’t able to show himself in the first challenge and thus lost the chance to move up in rank, he wasn’t able to show himself during dance evaluation and again lost his confidence in his ability to even improve. 

Let’s backtrack to the first mission, when Hyunbin was unable to to perform due to nerves and anxiety he broke down because he felt that despite all his efforts he was just not going to improve and that heavily broke his spirits. So now that Jonghyun is lecturing him we can see that Hyunbin is looking down and fidgeting with his hands at one point. Personally I feel that Hyunbin is feeling extremely guilty because he is aware that his lacking self is bringing down the teams overall performance. The reason why I think so is because I also share similar self doubts as Hyunbin, when I’m confronted like Hyunbin by Jonghyun I look down, I fidget, quietly apologise and don’t even try to explain myself, I do this not because I don’t care that I’m being lectured or yelled at but because I’m feeling extreme guilt inside. Hyunbin is feeling extreme guilt, and disappointment towards himself, the boy wants to do well but momentarily he has lost his drive, his spirits and his confidence. 

Hence why I’m so glad Jonghyun is lecturing him because Jonghyun questions why he is in the competition. Jonghyun shares with Hyunbin that for him this competition is is last chance to succeed, he bets his life on this. I believe after hearing Jonghyun’s sincere words Hyunbin was also reminded of why he was here to compete, Hyunbin was able to find his drive and motivation to work even harder to succeed. 

Jonghyun really deserves the title of Nation’s Leader for he showed just so much patience and understanding with Hyunbin, I’m so thankful that Hyunbin was able to train alongside Jonghyun as without him maybe Hyunbin would have continued to spiral down after losing his confidence and motivation. I’m glad that Hyunbin was able to pick himself up and also hope he continues to work even harder in the future. 

We can see obviously here that Hyunbin after being reprimanded by Jonghyun was able to finally show both himself, his team and the trainers that he is a genuine and hardworking person. With Jonghyun’s sincere and genuine guidance we were able to see a perfect performance by all the members as a team. 

From the beginning we were able to see what type of person Kwon Hyunbin truly is, he has a drive, he is hardworking and very determined because he a like many others have given up so much to compete in Produce 101. Hyunbin was a very well established model prior to Produce 101 I knew his face from all the fashion weeks and editorials in which he appeared in, give him 1-2 years and his face might have appeared in many foreign editorials and advertisements, he could have also walked in many NY, London and Paris fashion week runways. Because of this I personally find it easy to cross off him wanting to be an idol for fame because as a model Hyunbin could have easily established more fame and success for himself. However Hyunbin has chosen to not take part in this season and for those who don’t know the fashion industry moves extremely fast, many designers create their collections a year in advance hence various of trends are already being considered way before it is released on the market. Designers don’t wait for trends, they create them hence Hyunbin choosing to participate in Produce 101 for the duration of 5-6 months has drastically impacted on his career. Even if Hyunbin does not debut and chooses to return to modelling after Produce 101 has ended it’ll still be a significant challenge for Hyunbin to be hired and casted because he has now missed a whole season and within this time numerous of male models would have taken his spot. The fashion and modelling industry is harsh, because their are millions of models around the globe happy to take your position. 

However none of that matters to Hyunbin because he sincerely wishes to debut, hence in spite of how you once viewed Hyunbin I hope you can all now see who he genuinely is and not what Mnet has portrayed him to be. 

Bts reacting to you working long hours!

Namjoon:

“Hours and hours at work. You’re such an independant woman, damn.” Has a smirk on his face.

“Joonie no.”

“Come on, you can be a little late…”

Originally posted by myloveseokjin

Jin:

“What am I supposed to do all day if you’re gone?” he asked while giving you kisses.

“Cook me a delicious meal?”

“You just want me for my cooking skills.” 

“Of course not. Also because you’re very hadsome!” You kissed him before getting up to get ready.

“You hurt me.”

Originally posted by rapdaegu

Hoseok:

“Jagiyaaaa,” he said in a whiny voice, “don’t gooo. I know you’re going to stay there for hoooours.” He tried pulling you back in to bed. 

“Hobi stop. I have to go. I’ll eat lunch and take breaks dont worry.”

“I guess I’ll go too but you owe me cuddles!”

Originally posted by yoongistae

Yoongi:

“I can’t believe you have such a busy schedule.”

“You do too though?”

“Haha you right. Let’s at least have lunch yeah? And I’ll bring you some coffee to your office.” He kisses the top of your head and leaves.

Originally posted by ssasuk-e

Taehyung:

“No marshmallow please stay~ We can watch movies and cuddle and build forts and eat sweets and waaaaah so many things to do!”

“Taetae you know I can’t.”

He tackles you and attacks you with kisses before you can even get up, “I’m not taking no for an answer so call in sick!”

Originally posted by xxtaetaexx

Jimin:

“But do you have to today?”

“I have to alomst everyday Chim.”

“Make room for at least one Jimin visit pleeeeease?” he pouts.

“Okay, one thirty minute chim trip scheduled,” you look up at him to see his blank face, “fine fifty minutes but thats all I can do.”

Originally posted by bangtanboysloves

Jungkook:

“Laaaame, you should stay here and cuddle me!”

“I can’t even get up because of your heavy arm!” You try pushing it off but it flops back on you.

“You can’t get up… and you’re so warm… no point in working all day today if you ask me.”

(You’re tae)

Originally posted by jimin-stole-the-jams

2

I’ve been playing Heroes and it’s been pretty fun! The designs are great too! I want to try drawing some of the characters!

I figured I’d start with Hinata since he’s Stell’s favourite…! Except this was practice, totally practice.

I’ll draw a cleaner Hinata some time. x’)

anonymous asked:

hey can you please point me in the direction of good tips for writing blind characters? or like things *not* to do, that would be good too.

here are avia’s top ten tips for writing blind characters!

tip #1: be an actual blind person

tip #2: if you’re not an actual blind person, pay me

tip #3: no seriously hire a diversity consultant, aka me, to read over everything you’ve done and tell you what to fix to make it less shitty

tip #4: this should be fucking obvious but if you’re writing a blind character whatever story this is needs to be accessible to blind audiences. looking at you, star wars. and avatar. and the way he looks. and daredevil. and the daredevil comics. and the xmen comics. and–

tip #5: blindness, like any disability, is not a tragedy. it can occur in a traumatizing fashion which may reasonably distress a character and thats fine, but it’s not the end of the goddamn world and acting like it is hurts actual real life blind people. if you’re making a character go blind, show them coming to terms with it and moving on with their life

tip #6: white canes are great and should be used. in the US you can get a free cheap one from the NFB, even. theyre way more common than guide dogs and way more useful than shit like that terrible “seeing eye robot” or whatever that one teenager invented or like, sonar glasses. training to use a white cane isnt a requirement or whatever but it’s called O&M.

tip #7: assistive tech exists. there’s apps like taptapsee and bespecular that you should check out. this shit called OCR can scan written words on paper and usually get you something vaguely resembing it in a digital format. screenreaders like JAWS and thunder exist. there’s a screenreader on apple products called VoiceOver and it’s great. these technologies can be used with audio or with refreshable braille displays.

tip #8: on the topic of assistive tech, i really strongly suggest that you stick to technologies that either exist or are recognizably similar to technologies that exist, or else your representation is fucking useless

tip #9: cure narratives are bad!!! don’t cure your characters, just don’t…..fucking…..do it. i will find you and i will kill you my fucking self don’t play this game with me im not kidding

tip #10: nobody fucking touches faces and the only reason to pull this move at all is to smack a bitch in the fucking face

BTS reaction when you’re not wearing bra around them

anon: How would bts react to gf relaxing in their shared apartment and not wearing a bra around them

Thank you for your request! Hope you like it ^^

I feel like they would like this a way too much or it is just me

JIN

Originally posted by 55kumamons

It’s 2 months when you’re living with Jin. You feel comfortable with him so without hesitation you’re lieing on lawn chair. When Jin come back from practice, he started to lookig for you. He saw you and get a little suprised by the look that he catch.

J: “Y/NNN! Where are youuu???”

“Right here Jinnie!

J:” Babe you don’t believe what Jung— OMG *gif*.. Ba-ba-babeee. W-w-what are you doing? Not-t-t that I don’t like it because I like but-t-t I’m not a pervert!”

YOONGI

Originally posted by minsecretsoul

Satisfied Yoongi is satisfied. You already were perfect for him but noow he’s more convinced that a word “perfect” is too weak for you. At this moment he realise that he’ll have this view every day and he congratulate to himself decision of move in with you.

“Oh girl. You are precious. I think that you have to relax more often Y/N because you’re too stressed and I can help you with that” I

HOSEOK

Originally posted by itsrapmonster

Hobi, Hobi, Hobi. We all know that he’s one of Bts perverts and this look would turn him on and his imagination which he want to come true.

H:“Y/N.  I think we have to baptized this new apartment”

“But Hobi~ I just-”

H: “ No babe. Right now. Come here”

NAMJOON

Originally posted by rapnamu

You were walking without a bra around him even in his dorm (of course if boys weren’t around) and now, when you two are living together, you’re doing it without any concern about boys or any other stuff. Namjoon? He’s fulfilled with mind that you’re only his.

“Ladies, gentelmens and Y/N. Now is my time!”

Jimin

Originally posted by chimcheroo

First day of living with eachother. You two just finished unpacking yours bags. You were so exhausted and full of sweat on your body. Like you were doing in this kind of situation, you start to taking off your shirt and bra. Jimin didn’t know abt your “habbit” and just freeze and look surprised at you. When his lovely gf where half naked he just stare and starting to accustom to this and loving this “habbit”.

“What you’re doing? Y/N????” *taking off bra* “Ohhh… OOOOHHH. (No in pervert way. JUST SURPRISED JIMIN). Okay. Fine. I’ll just lie with you and thats it”

TAEHYUNG

Originally posted by girlmeetsyoongismixtape

Dirty Kim Taehyung- mode on.

He’s madly in love with the most gorgeous and perfect girl in the world. She’s giving him so much happines. Even her name is ideal “Y/N”. After seeing you without bra, walking around not worrying about him, he was sure that you trust him enought and now he want to make next step in your realtionship.

“Y/N. Thank you and come here. I want to show my love to you.”

JUNGKOOK

I couldn’t choose only one gif so I made kind of “gif story what can happen”>

Originally posted by officialwookkibby

Originally posted by jeonify

Originally posted by hoseokxx

~You’re Jimin~

He was playing game in his OWN living-room, on his OWN playstation and in his OWN apartment without hyungs always interruptinh him. And yeah.. I forgot. Living with his OWN girlfriend. First ever gf and he know that the last ever. Sure that you are sleeping he was just playing. He hear steps.. and kiss on the cheak.. and cute voice “Hi Jungkookie~”. After that he just come back to playing game because round its not over and golden maknae can’t lose! But then he look at you and saw you without anything on top. And then he saw his chance.

“Girl. I think that we need to come back to bedroom. AND I think that you don’t need rest of this clothes. Same like me.”

anonymous asked:

au where nico speaks italian sometimes but he doesn't even notice it (i'm italian and it happens to me all the time, especially at the end of some sentences or when i have to say "well/first of all" i say "cioè/allora") and will is so confused ????

  • sometimes nico talks to himself but whenever he does that its always in italian, never english, so imagine anyone’s surprise when they walk up to nico and hes just muttering to himself and no one can understand any of it
    • the first time will heard it he honestly kinda thought that nico might be having a stroke but then nico’s like “oh hey will whats up” like nothings wrong and wills just ?????
  • nico has a problem with forgetting words all the time so he’ll be in the middle of a sentence and just,,, stop and glare and after a few seconds either he’ll say whatever words come to his head whether its the right word or not or he’ll just say the word in italian and hope for the best
    • again this totally freaks will out for like the first month bc why does nico look so angry all of a sudden??? and just saying random words???? its so difficult to follow the conversation bc will doesn’t understand whats happening????
  • ofc will and nico start to spend an awful lot more time together when they start dating and when chiara shows up at camp it gets a lot easier for will to follow a conversation bc sometimes when nico just throws an occasional italian word into a sentence chiara will do her best to translate for will
    • plus when nico and will start dating it gets a lot easier for will to anticipate what nico’s trying to say so when nico starts listing off words and hoping to find the right one will can usually say a single word and nicos like “yes!! thats the word!!!” and goes on with the conversation
  • sometimes when nicos especially tired he basically wont even try to remember to speak english so he and will could just be laying outside in the grass or inside the hades cabin and nico will be talking about anything and everything and will (usually also tired bc when isnt he) will just wraps his arms around nico and kisses him on the cheek and goes “i have no idea what youre saying but youre adorable when youre like this so its fine”

i hope this was at least somewhat accurate for bilingual people and also i hope you liked it!!!

drop an au in my ask and get a list of headcanons!

((1 more day!))

  • what she says: I'm fine
  • What she means: How long has Jurassic World been open? How did they reclaim the island from the rogue dinos from the first movie? Are any of the dinos in Jurassic World the ones that have been there all along, just recaptured? Why didn't they clean up the ruins of the original community centre? How did those kids manage to get a Jeep that's been sitting unused for 22 years into working condition at all let alone so fast? How do you even sell an idea like Jurassic World after the events of the first three movies? How was the T Rex in California from the third one spun in the media? What do animal rights activists think of the park? What about conservationists when they're literally feeding endangered sharks to that water thing for entertainment? Do the employees live on-site or are they ferried in every day? Why is a park in Costa Rica staffed exclusively by Americans? How does Costa Rica feel about having an island full of murder-lizards close by? Are the scientists using this gene splicing and cloning tech to save other endangered species? To fight disease? What are the scientific ramifications of the Jurassic World universe? Is 22,000 people a good visitor turnout for a park that size because I feel like they could do better? What does admission cost? Do they have tacky themed resorts like Disney? Why are people literally no longer impressed by fucking DINOSAURS that they need something bigger and scarier? How did they get everyone off the island when the T Rex was still loose? What were they even trying to accomplish with that thing who thought that was a good idea? Dr. Wu you were there in the first one WHY DID YOU THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? HOW THE FUCK DID CLAIRE OUTRUN A T-REX IN THOSE HEELS?!??

anonymous asked:

I'm sorry.. No i'm not, but how stupid can one be to think transgender/gay is allowed in Islam? Unless your source is directly from the Quran or an authentic hadith, your argument is invalid. have you not heard of the story of Lut from the Quran? You can be gay and not act on it. thats fine. But to say that a muslim can be transgender and have gay relationships no, that's not. Hello Zinna! Not allowed. Unless you were a non muslim before then fair enough. Quran is our handbook to life.

The fact that you’re insulting me before even making a point make me think I’m probably not going to change your mind (even in the face of multiple sources and a sound argument) BUT for the sake of anybody else reading this who is genuinely interested or could benefit from the information, I’m going to answer.

—   There are multiple verifiable sources and ahadith which corroborate this particular truth:
- that gender variant people (whom we may today interpret as “transgender”) existed during the time of the Prophet (saw), AND
- that they were accepted as functioning members of society (and by & large
respected in their lived/chosen gender role)

—   In a modern context, several authentic, well respected institutions have ruled in favor of transgender people’s prerogative to transition and allow trans people to seek medical intervention and live as their preferred gender. These are not esoteric, left-wing or activist type rulings. These are not specific to any particular sect. These are rulings from places like Al-Azhar, the oldest Islamic university in the world (by a fatwa from Sunni Grand Imam Mohammed Sayyed Tantawi in 1992) and the Islamic Republic Of Iran, not exactly know for it’s lenient position on deviant lifestyles (from revolutionary-era Shi’a authority Ayatollah Khomeni in 1987).


What are your sources? Aside from an emotional knee-jerk reaction to something you don’t understand? You mention Lut - are you aware of any of the countless other interpretations of that passage, other than the one so often blindly wielded to justify hatred? Can you tell me what that passage is supposed to say about transgender people at all? Are you a scholar? Can you back up your claims, with solid logical and legal support? 

You call me stupid. I’m largely self-educated and of course my own knowledge is limited, but I have studied, for years, to better understand how my family and people like me can live more wholly and well under Islam. If I had any doubt, for even a moment, that this faith condemns me and people like me simply for existing; I wouldn’t be here in the first place. I’m blessed with the knowledge that Islam is much greater than the narrow, clueless bigotry that so often shouts over the rest. If I knew nothing else about this subject, knowing Allah would still be enough for me.

Do you believe in an infinitely merciful, all knowing, loving God? Why would you limit that to condemn something you don’t understand? To up and turn people away from the greatest truth there is in the universe? How cruel can you be? How does that in any way reflect submission to that same loving, merciful and omnipotent undying force?

I’m gonna keep living, and I’m going to keep supporting family like me. You do you. Allah knows best.